Vishwakarma Portal – Friends, as we are all aware, the Central Government has launched the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana for those engaged in manual labor and handicraft. On August 15, Prime Minister Narendra Modi of India remarked in a speech to the people that all members of the Vishwakarma community play a significant part in maintaining India’s economy, which is why the PM Vishwakarma Yojana has been established for them. This program will have a total budget of Rs 13,000 crores. Narendra Modi ji said on August 15 that the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana would be introduced on Vishwakarma Jayanti, or September 17, 2023.
The Central Government has unveiled the official portal for the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana. You can now register for an account and submit an application online to benefit from this program. To access this portal, you must first register for a Vishwakarma Yojana account. You can access the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana registration process and PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Portal through this article.
PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Portal
|Scheme Name||Vishwakarma Yojana Portal|
|launched by||Central government|
|Objective||Financial help to small artisans|
|how much money will you get||2-3 lakhs|
|Vishwakarma Scheme Start Date||15 August 2023|
|Department Name||Ministry of Vishwakarma Yojana Affairs|
|Social class||government scheme|
A new program called “PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana” was created for artists and craftspeople. For this program, a total budget of Rs 13,000 crore has been approved. This initiative is anticipated to help about 30 lakh people. On September 17, “PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana” will be launched in honor of Vishwakarma Jayanti. Starting on September 17, you can register online to take advantage of this program’s perks.
A new course has been added to this new program, under which artists and craftsmen will receive instruction on contemporary equipment and a daily payment of Rs 500. Additionally, upon course completion, you will receive financial aid for equipment purchases of up to Rs 15000. This program’s goals are to lower unemployment rates nationwide and enhance the economic standing of underprivileged craftsmen by giving them more work options.
Vishwakarma Yojana Portal
Vishwakarma Yojana Portal has been launched by the Central Government on 17 September 2023. Now you are eligible to apply online for this scheme. The complete review of Vishwakarma Yojana Portal has been explained to you below. You can understand Vishwakarma Yojana Portal by following the steps given below.
As everyone knows that PM Vishwakarma Yojana official portal has been launched, the link of which you will get at the end of the article. As you go to this Vishwakarma portal, first of all the home page will open in front of you, which will be as per the image shown above. On this portal, first of all you get the option of Home, by clicking on which you can come to the home page of Vishwakarma portal.
The second option is About Scheme. In this option you get 4 different options whose uses are as follows.
1. Scheme Guidelines – In this option you will get to see all the guidelines related to the scheme. You will get all the information in this option like what you have to do to apply, what things you need to be eligible for the scheme.
2. Scheme Objectives – In this option you will get to see the objectives related to the scheme. Like in this option you are told three steps: Stage 1 Verification completed: Gram Panchayat or ULB level, Stage 2 Verification completed: District Implementation Committee, Stage 3 Verification completed: Screening Committee.
3. Eligibility Criteria – In this option you have been told the criteria of PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana. From this criteria you will understand whether you are eligible to apply for this scheme or not.
4. Eligible Trades – In this option you have been told which people doing work or business can apply for PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana. A list of various types of work is given in this section, if you do any of these works then you can apply for this scheme.
In the Scheme Benefits option, you have been provided information about the benefits you will get from PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana. In this option it is written that, “”Traditionally, the creators of this nation have been the millions of “Vishwakarmas,” or hard-working people, who produce something by using their hands, tools, and machinery. There are innumerable persons on our long list, including blacksmiths, goldsmiths, potters, carpenters, sculptors, artisans, masons, etc. To support the arduous effort of all these Vishwakarmas, the nation has introduced a number of incentive programs for the first time. For such people, provisions have been created for training, technology, credit, and market support. There would be a fundamental transformation in the lives of millions of Vishwakarmas under PM Vishwakarma, or “PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman.”
In the Knowledge Center also, all the information related to the scheme has been given to you through various mediums like Image, Video, Radio etc. Along with this, a section of E-Book and News related to the scheme is also given in this option.
All the questions related to Vishwakarma Yojana are given in the FAQ section. Many questions were being asked by people before or after the launch of the scheme, all those questions have been resolved in this option.
If any new changes are made in Vishwakarma Portal, then information about the same will be given to you in this option. Through this option you can find out what new changes have been made in PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana.
In the Contact Us option, you have been given the helpline number and email ID related to this scheme. In this option, different contact details are given for all the states and union territories. If you face any kind of problem while applying or after applying, then you have to go to this option, select your state and contact the helpline number, your problem will be solved. Apart from this, the addresses of Vishwakarma Help Centers present in every state are also mentioned in this option, where you can also visit.
How To Register
In the How To Register option, you have been given information about how you can register for this scheme. If you want to register for this scheme, then you can apply online for this scheme by clicking on the button given below. There you are told step by step how to apply for this scheme.
After creating an account in Vishwakarma Yojana, to check Vishwakarma Yojana status, you will have to first login to Vishwakarma portal. After clicking on the login button, you will get many types of login options. Information about which option you have to login with is given below.
1. Applicant/Beneficiary Login – This option is for the beneficiaries. If you have registered for Vishwakarma Yojana and want to login to your account, then you have to login to your account by clicking on Home>Login>Applicant/Beneficiary Login.
2. Other Login – After clicking on the Login option, many login options appear in front of you, in which the topmost option is Applicant/Beneficiary Login and all the remaining options are for the government employees working related to this scheme.
Language वाले ऑप्शन में आप Vishwakarma Portal की लैंग्वेज को चेंज कर सकते है. वर्तमान समय में Vishwakarma Portal पर केवल English और Hindi Language मौजूद है.