Vishwakarma Yojana Daman & Diu – The Government of India has recently launched a new scheme, named “Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana”. This scheme was already started 6 months ago, and now the Central Government has approved it. The main objective of this scheme is to promote economic prosperity and skill development for the people of Vishwakarma community. This scheme is specially prepared for the people of Vishwakarma community and its official name is “Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana”. Prime Minister Narendra Modi informed the Indian public about this scheme on the occasion of 76th Independence Day.
Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi has spent a total of Rs 13 thousand crores for this scheme. These funds will be spent over a period of 5 years, i.e. a total of Rs 13 thousand crore will be spent from 2023-24 to 2027-28. This scheme has been specially designed for the residents of Vishwakarma community settled in other states like Daman & Diu. Under this scheme, 30 lakh people will be provided assistance and they will be encouraged to encourage their business.
Vishwakarma Yojana Daman & Diu
|Name of the scheme||Vishwakarma Yojana|
|Launched by||Central government|
|Union Territory||Daman & Diu|
|Objective||Financial help to small artisans|
|how much money will you get||2-3 lakhs|
|Vishwakarma Scheme Start Date||15 August 2023|
|Department Name||Vishwakarma Yojana Ministry of Works|
|Social class||Government scheme|
On the occasion of Vishwakarma Jayanti, Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana will be officially launched
On August 15, when Prime Minister Narendra Modi was interacting with the people of the country, he told that this new scheme will be launched on the occasion of Vishwakarma Jayanti. Vishwakarma Jayanti is celebrated on 17th September, and hence the launch of the scheme will also take place on this day. Vaishnavji told that there are many villages in India where people of Vishwakarma community do craftsmanship and handicraft work, and all these people will be provided benefits under Vishwakarma Scheme.
The benefit will reach 30 lakh craftspeople.
Five years will pass throughout the “PM Vishwakarma Yojana”‘s five-year lifespan, and Rs 13,000 crore has been set aside for it. 30 lakh persons will receive aid through this program over the course of five years, from 2023–2024 to 2027–2028. The Vishwakarma community members living in all the Indian states are eligible for this program. If you live in the state of Daman & Diu, you can submit an online application for this program.
It Will Help Pepole
Since the Vishwakarma community’s members are the intended beneficiaries of this plan. The central government has stated that because the members of the Vishwakarma community make a significant contribution to economic growth, they would receive special attention. People who work as blacksmiths, potters, masons, washermen, flower farmers, fishermen, lock-key makers, sculptors, etc. will profit from this program.
Skills Development Training Programs
Special emphasis will be placed under the “Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana” on how to promote skill development and assist traditional craftsmen in learning about new designs and tools. Traditional artists will receive assistance from this program to buy contemporary tools. According to the plan, basic and advanced course kinds would be organized for skill development. The government would pay the craftspeople a stipend of Rs. 500 each month if they complete the full course.
Qualifications for the Daman & Diu “Vishwakarma Yojana”
- Craftsmen and Artists: Possessing traditional trade and artisanal skills in a variety of fields and having the potential for entrepreneurship.
- Entrepreneurs: Motivated and prosperous business owners have the chance to profit from the programs through financial support and mentoring.
- Women Entrepreneurship: Specific initiatives are being taken to help and encourage female entrepreneurs, as well as to advance economic growth and gender equality.
- Micro & Small Enterprises: This program might give you the necessary boost whether you already own a micro or small business or are going to launch one.
- Out of 140 castes, those applying who are members of the Vishwakarma community will be eligible for this program.
Vishwakarma Scheme Daman & Diu: Required Documents
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of PAN Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- mobile number
- Email Id
- Passport size color photograph
The “PM Vishwakarma Yojana” has advantages and unique characteristics
- This program’s major goal is to provide the Vishwakarma community with financial support while also promoting their music.
- They will be able to improve their music with the aid of this plan, which will also give many individuals job chances in the music industry.
- The Vishwakarma community will be given support to develop their music as well as new job prospects in the music industry under this program.
- In addition to this, a wide population will gain access to music-related career opportunities, which will help to alleviate the unemployment issue.
- As part of this program, musicians will receive training for their jobs as well as financial aid from the government for individuals who wish to launch their own music businesses.
Vishwakarma Scheme Daman & Diu Online Registration
Government officials have shown the Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana’s elected webpage. An updated link to the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana website has been supplied at the end of this post, where you can submit an online application for this program. You should be aware that the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana application process is a little unique before applying to avoid any problems.
Click on the button given below to see the application process of PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana 👇
Vishwakarma Yojana Daman & Diu Status Check
“The Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana has opened its official website. To understand the registration process, click the button labeled “Registration Process” after reading the complete information about how to apply for this scheme. After applying, a free option to check the status of your application has been made available on this portal; to use it, enter your “Application Number” and click “Check Status” to find out the application’s status.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Daman & Diu Contact Detail
|Department||District Industries Centre|
|Address||Udyog Bhavan, Ground Floor, 66 KV Road, Amli, Silvassa-396230. UT of DNH&DD.|
|Email – ID||[email protected]|
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Daman & Diu Helpline Number
For the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, a program launched by the federal government, this hotline number 8375065282 has been designated for the state of Daman & Diu. Contact this hotline at 813281792 if you are a Daman & Diu resident applying for this program and are experiencing any problems.
Vishwakarma Yojana official website
https://pmvishwakarma.gov.in/ The PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana’s official website is located here. You can access this website directly by clicking on the URL provided below, or you can copy the link and paste it into any browser.