PM Vishwakarma Yojana Caste List – Friends, as we all know that the Government of India has launched a new scheme for the craftsmen and people who earn their living from handicrafts. Application for this scheme has started, you can apply online by visiting the official portal related to this scheme. Now there are many questions in the minds of people related to this scheme, in which the biggest question is that which caste people or which people can apply for PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana? Vishwakarma Caste List was given to you in this article so that you will know which people can apply for this scheme.
PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana
|Scheme Name||Vishwakarma Yojana|
|launched by||Central government|
|Objective||Financial help to small artisans|
|how much money will you get||2-3 lakhs|
|Vishwakarma Scheme Start Date||15 August 2023|
|Department Name||Ministry of Vishwakarma Yojana Affairs|
|Social class||government scheme|
PM Vishwakarma Caste List
PM Vishwakarma Caste List is given below, in this list about 140 castes belonging to Vishwakarma community have been included. People of all castes falling in this list can apply online for PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana.
|Sr. No||Vishwakarma Caste Name|
|11||Ausul or Kamsali|
|59||Kannar (brass worker)|
|65||Kollar (Black smith)|
|123||Uttarad (gold smith)|
|133||Prajapati ( Kumbhar)|
Offerings and Features of PM Vishwakarma Yojana
- 140 members of the Vishwakarma community from various castes in Tamil Nadu and other states will receive financial aid thanks to the execution of this scheme.
- Through this program, the Vishwakarma community’s artists will be supported and given the chance to establish economic security.
- The Vishwakarma community will have the opportunity to better their own economic situation after receiving the rewards.
- The Vishwakarma community will succeed in reducing unemployment and gaining work prospects with the aid of this program.
- The Vishwakarma community will have the opportunity to develop their art with the aid of this plan, putting aside individual labor.
PM Vishwakarma Scheme Eligibility
- You must be an Indian citizen in order to qualify for the Vishwakarma Yojana’s benefits.
- You need to have all the essential valid documents, such as your PAN card, Aadhaar card, bank passbook, business-related certificate, mobile number, ration card, etc., in order to receive updates from the Vishwakarma Yojana.
- If you are a member of the 140 caste-inclusive Vishwakarma group, to which this program is specifically tailored, you are qualified to participate.
PM Vishwakarma Scheme Required Documents
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of PAN Card
- Ration card
- If there is a business then its documents
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- mobile number
- Email Id
- Passport size color photograph
Read also – PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana Benefits
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Online Registration
The official website for the Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana has been unveiled by the Central Government. At the end of this article, there is a special link that will take you to the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana website, where you can fill out an online application for this program. To avoid any issues when submitting your application online for the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, it is essential that you are aware of the application procedure before applying.
To see the application process of PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, click on the button given below 👇
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Status Check
“The official website for the Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana has been created. You can find all the details about the application process on this website; click “Registration Process” to find out more. You can use the feature on this site to see the progress of your application after submitting it. In order to do this, enter your “Application Number” and click “Check Status,” which will display the status of your application.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Helpline Number
If you face any problem while applying for PM Vishwakarma Yojana or face any kind of problem while applying, then you can solve your problem by contacting these toll free numbers 18002677777 and 17923.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana E-Mail Id
If you face any kind of problem while applying online or after applying, then you can contact champions[at]gov[dot]in with this email ID and get solution to your problem. If you are not able to email then you can call the toll free number given above.