Vishwakarma Yojana Kerala – Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced a new scheme in his speech on the occasion of 15th August, namely “Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana 2023”. Under this new scheme, people belonging to all castes of the Vishwakarma community who do crafts and handicrafts will be provided a loan of Rs 2 to 3 lakh under the scheme. The interest rate of this loan will be only 5%.
A sizeable population of the Vishwakarma community exists in the state of Kerala, who are engaged in crafts and handicrafts for their daily living. If you are also a resident of Kerala and you are willing to apply for this scheme, then you can consider visiting the official portal of this scheme. The validity of applying for this scheme is till 17 September. After September 17, you will be able to apply online for Vishwakarma Yojana by visiting the web portal.
Vishwakarma Yojana Kerala
|Scheme Name||Vishwakarma Yojana|
|launched by||Central government|
|Objective||Financial help to small artisans|
|how much money will you get||2-3 lakhs|
|Vishwakarma Scheme Start Date||15 August 2023|
|Department Name||Ministry of Vishwakarma Yojana Affairs|
|Social class||government scheme|
Eligibility for Vishwakarma Scheme in Kerala
- Skilled Artisans and Master Craftsmen: Traditional artisans and master craftsmen from diverse fields are eligible to apply and receive support for skill development and professional growth.
- Innovative Entrepreneurs: Reputed and outstanding innovators can benefit from this scheme by getting financial assistance and mentorship.
- Women Entrepreneurs: Specific provisions exist to encourage and support women entrepreneurs, promote gender equality and economic development.
- Micro and Small Enterprises: If you are a micro or small enterprise owner or planning to start them, then this scheme can provide you the desired growth.
- In this scheme 140 different castes of Vishwakarma community will be eligible so that they can apply.
Vishwakarma Yojana for Kerala: Documents Required
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of PAN Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- mobile number
- Email Id
- Passport size color photograph
Vishwakarma Yojana: Uses and Features
- The main objective of this scheme is to encourage the craftsmanship of people of other castes present in the Vishwakarma community and to help them financially.
- In the perspective of this scheme, assistance will be provided to the people of Vishwakarma community to promote their art, along with this the objective is to provide employment opportunities to a large population.
- At present, except for some communities of Vishwakarma community, people of other communities are mostly spending their lives in a struggling form, while there is a possibility of improvement in their economic condition through this scheme.
- Under the scheme, artisans will also be provided training for their work, and individuals who wish to start their own business will also be given financial assistance by the government.
Vishwakarma scheme will benefit 30 lakh artisans
Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his speech on August 15, 2023 said that Rs 13 thousand crore would be spent from 2023-24 to 2027-28 under Vishwakarma Yojana. He is going to further mention that the scheme will be launched on the occasion of upcoming Vishwakarma Jayanti, which will be celebrated on 17th September and the scheme will be fully launched which will launch it in the service of the people. Under this scheme, more than 30 lakh persons will be provided assistance to pursue their art and improve their economic condition.
PM Vishwakarma Scheme Exception
- Those candidates who have Kisan Credit Card (KCC) available with a limit of Rs 50,000 or its equivalent will be included in the exceptional category of Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana.
- If any member of a family has a posted employee and his monthly salary is more than Rs 10,000, then he will be denied the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana.
- If a person pays income tax, professional tax or has a refrigerator or landline phone connection, he cannot use the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana.
Vishwakarma Yojana Kerala Online Registration
The Central Government has unveiled the Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana’s official website. You will find a special link to the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana website at the conclusion of this post, which you can use to submit an online application for this program. It is crucial that you comprehend the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana application process before applying so that you do not run into any problems when submitting your application online.
To see the application process of PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, click on the button given below 👇
Vishwakarma Yojana Kerala Status Check
“The Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana official portal has been launched. On this website, you can find all the information on the application procedure; click on “Registration Process” to learn more. After submitting your application, you can use this portal’s option to check the status of your application. To do so, enter your “Application Number” and click “Check Status,” which will reveal your application’s status.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Kerala Contact Detail
|Address||Room No. 640, 2nd Floor, South Block, Govt. Secretariat, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala – 695001|
|Email – ID||[email protected]|
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Kerala Helpline Number
The PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana provides Kerala with this hotline number, 9810177618. By calling this number, you can get assistance if you have any issues with this program. Be aware that this number only applies to Kerala.
Vishwakarma Scheme Official Website
https://pmvishwakarma.gov.in/ This is the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana’s official website. The link provided below will take you straight to this website. Alternatively, you can copy the link and paste it into any browser of your choice.