Vishwakarma Yojana Chandigarh – The Government of India has recently launched a new scheme for the people of Vishwakarma community. This scheme was started six months ago, and recently the Central Government has approved it. The main objective of this scheme is for the people of Vishwakarma community, hence it has been named ‘Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana’. This scheme was announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the 76th Independence Day of India, when he was addressing the Indian public.
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has set aside a total of Rs 13 thousand crores for this scheme. It has been planned to spend this amount over a 5-year period, i.e. from 2023-24 to 2027-28, a total of Rs 13 thousand crores will be allocated for this. This scheme has been specially designed for the people of Vishwakarma community residing in various states including Chandigarh. Under this important scheme, 30 lakh individuals will be provided assistance and encouraged to expand their business.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Chandigarh
|Name of the scheme||Vishwakarma Yojana|
|Launched by||Central government|
|Objective||Financial help to small artisans|
|how much money will you get||2-3 lakhs|
|Vishwakarma Scheme Start Date||15 August 2023|
|Department Name||Vishwakarma Yojana Ministry of Works|
|Social class||Government scheme|
PM Vishwakarma Yojana: Improving the income of artisans in the coming times
Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Scheme: The main objective of this scheme is for Indian traditional craftsmen and artists. The total budget of this program is Rs 13 thousand crores. The Vishwakarma community is present on a large scale in various states of India, especially Himachal Pradesh. There are a total of more than 140 castes in this community. Under Vishwakarma Scheme, assistance will be provided to artists and craftsmen.
Along with the value addition section of MSMEs, work will also be done on how the artisans and artists will get the value addition. Along with this, the government will also work to provide a good source of income to the beneficiaries of this scheme in future. Under this scheme, along with improving the quality of the product made by them, a special course will also be provided for how to sell their product at a good price.
Launch of ‘Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana’ on Vishwakarma Jayanti
On August 15, when Prime Minister Narendra Modi was addressing the nation, he gave an information that this scheme will be launched on the upcoming Vishwakarma Jayanti. Vishwakarma Jayanti is celebrated on 17th September, hence it has been decided to launch this scheme on the day of Vishwakarma Jayanti. Vaishnavji informed that there are many such villages in India where people of Vishwakarma community do craftsmanship and handicraft work according to the Guru-shishya tradition. All these people will be provided benefits under Vishwakarma Scheme.
What is included under PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana 2023
- Under the scheme, two types of training, primary and advanced, will be provided.
- During the initial few days, each artisan will be provided with a budget of Rs 500 per day.
- In the first phase of this scheme, loans up to Rs 1 lakh will be given.
- In the second phase, loans up to Rs 2 lakh will be given.
- After completion of the training, assistance will be provided to purchase equipment up to Rs 15,000 thousand.
Eligibility for Vishwakarma Scheme in Chandigarh
- “Unorganized sector workers and artisans engaged through self-employment, and an individual or craftsman among them, who are eligible to be registered under the scheme, will be required to have permanent residence in one of the 18 family businesses.
- Registration requires that the applicant be at least 18 years of age.
- The beneficiary should be engaged in the relevant business on the date of registration, and should not have taken loans from similar credit-based schemes of the Central Government or State Government, such as PMEGP, PM Swanidhi, Mudra, etc. in the last 5 years.
- For registration and availing benefits under the scheme, the definition of ‘family’ will include husband, wife, and unmarried children.
- Persons in government service and their family members will not be eligible under this scheme.
Vishwakarma Scheme Andaman & Nicobar Documents
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of PAN card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Passport size color photograph
30 lakh artisans will be provided facilities
Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi announced in his speech on 15 August 2023 that a total of 13 thousand crore rupees will be adopted between 2023-24 to 2027-28 under the Garmkari scheme. He challenged the upcoming Vishwakarma Jayanti, which means 17th September, as the inauguration ceremony of this scheme, and the scheme will be fully presented for the services of the community. Under this scheme, more than 30 lakh persons will be targeted to encourage their skills and improve their economic condition.
Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana Exception
- Applicants who are eligible to obtain Kisan Credit Card (KCC) whose limit is Rs 50,000 or more will be included in the special category under the Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana.
- If any member of a family does not have a government employee and their monthly income is less than Rs 10,000, then they will not get the benefit of this Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana.
- If a person does not pay income tax or business tax or does not have a fridge or landline phone connection, then they cannot access the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana.
Vishwakarma Yojana Chandigarh Online Registration
The official portal of Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana has been presented by the Central Government. At the end of this article, you will receive a unique link to the official website of PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, through which you can apply online for this scheme. The process of applying for PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana can be a bit tricky, so it is extremely important for you to understand the process before applying, so that you do not face any difficulties while applying online.
To see the application process of PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, click on the button given below 👇
Vishwakarma Yojana Chandigarh Status Check
“The official portal of Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana has been activated. All the details of the application process are available on this portal, click on the button “Registration Process” to understand the application process. After applying, There is an option available on this portal to check the status of your application, in which you have to enter your “Application Number” and click on “Check Status”, which will display the status of your application.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Chandigarh Contact Detail
|Designation||Additional Chief Secretary|
|Department||Industries and Commerce|
|Address||Plot No. D-241, Industrial Area, Phase – 8B, Sector – 74, Mohali – 160071|
|Email – ID||[email protected]|
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Chandigarh Helpline Number
Under PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, 2701214 this helpline number is available for Chandigarh. If you face any problem related to this scheme, then you can solve your problem by contacting on this number. Note that this number is only for Chandigarh.
Vishwakarma Yojana official website
https://pmvishwakarma.gov.in/ This is the official portal of PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana. You can go directly to this website by clicking on the link given below, or you can copy this link and paste it in any of your browsers.