Vishwakarma Yojana Arunachal Pradesh – On 15th August of 2023, the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi announced a new scheme named “PM Vishwakarma Yojana”. The scheme will start on September 17, which is Vishwakarma Jayanti. Talking about the budget of this scheme, a huge amount of Rs 13 thousand crore has been approved in the budget of 2023-24. People of 140 castes of the Vishwakarma community will be benefited from this scheme. The main objective of this scheme is to promote their work and help them financially by helping more than 30 lakh people.
A large number of Vishwakarma community people live in Arunachal Pradesh as well. The people of the Vishwakarma community here have expertise in various works such as crafts and handicrafts. These people will get the opportunity to apply online from 17th September. Under this scheme, every person will get a loan of 2 to 3 lakh rupees, whose interest rate will be only 5%. People of the Vishwakarma community will be able to use this money to promote their businesses.
Vishwakarma Yojana Arunachal Pradesh
|Scheme Name||Vishwakarma Yojana|
|launched by||Central government|
|Objective||Financial help to small artisans|
|how much money will you get||2-3 lakhs|
|Vishwakarma Scheme Start Date||15 August 2023|
|Department Name||Ministry of Vishwakarma Yojana Affairs|
|Social class||government scheme|
30 Lakh artisans will be benefited
The time frame of the Vishwakarma scheme is 5 years and an allocation of Rs 13 thousand crore has been made for this initiative. From 2023-24 to 2027-28, the scheme will be implemented, in these five years, 30 lakh individuals will be assisted through this initiative. This initiative is for the people of the Vishwakarma community living in all the states of India. If you reside in the state of Arunachal Pradesh, you have the option to apply online for this initiative.
These people will get the benefit
As if this scheme has been prepared for the people of the Vishwakarma community. The Central Government said that the people of the Vishwakarma community make a significant contribution in the matters of the economy, which is why the Central Government will pay special attention to them. Under this initiative, persons like leaseholders, potters, rajbandi, washermen, florists, firekeepers, key-lock makers, sculptors,s, etc. will be benefitted.
Skill Development Course
Under the “Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Policy”, special use will be made to encourage the development of skills and help traditional artisans to acquire new tools and design know-how. Under this scheme, traditional artisans will be able to purchase modern tools Assistance will also be provided. Under the scheme, two types of courses – basic and advanced – will be organized for skill development. Artisans who complete the course will be provided a stipend of Rs 500 per day by the government.
Vishwakarma Scheme Arunachal Pradesh Eligibility
- Craftsmen and Artisans: Qualified for development and professional growth of traditional business and skills of diverse sectors.
- Leadership Individuals: Interested and successful businessmen can benefit from the schemes by getting financial assistance and guidance.
- Women Entrepreneurs: There are specific provisions to encourage and support women entrepreneurs, as well as to promote gender equality and economic growth.
- Micro and Little Business: If you are a small enterprise owner or you are planning to start one, then this policy can provide you with the required impetus.
- In this policy, 140 castes related to the Vishwakarma community will be eligible who will be able to apply.
Vishwakarma Scheme Arunachal Pradesh Document
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of PAN Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- mobile number
- Email Id
- Passport size color photograph
Benefits and Features of Vishwakarma Yojana
- The main goal of this scheme is to support the art of the people of the Vishwakarma community and improve their financial support.
- This scheme will help them to pursue their art, along with it will provide professional assistance to a large number of people with employment opportunities.
- Under this scheme, the people of the Vishwakarma community will get help to upgrade their art and new employment opportunities will come to them.
- Along with this, a large number of people will get employment opportunities and a means to reduce the unemployment problem.
- Under this scheme, the craftsmen will be provided training according to their skills and the individuals who wish to start their business will also get financial assistance from the government.
- The economic conditions of the people of the Vishwakarma community will improve and will be helpful in improving their lives.
PM Vishwakarma Scheme Exception
- Individuals who have Kisan Udhari Pustik (Agricredit Card), and their borrowing limit is Rs 50,000 or less, will be considered eligible for Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana.
- If any member of a family is a government employee and their monthly income is more than Rs 10,000, then they will be denied the benefits of this scheme.
- If a person pays income tax or professional tax or they have a refrigerator or fixed phone service, they will not get the opportunity to use Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana.
Vishwakarma Yojana Arunachal Pradesh Online Registration
The internalized format application form for “Vishwakarma Yojana” has not been activated yet, so the specific procedure to apply through the internet for this introduction is not yet published. Below, you are presented with an approximate application process, so that you can understand how to apply for “Vishwakarma Yojana”.
Step 1 – First of all, you will be required to visit the recognized website of “Vishwakarma Yojana”. Once you reach the website, on the homepage you will see the option ‘Registration’. After tapping on this option, you will have to proceed with the process of ‘Vishwakarma Yojana Online Registration’.
Step 2 – After tapping on ‘Registration’, you may get an option to enter your basic information. Here you can get an opportunity to enter your name, professional information, state of residence, mobile number, email, etc.
Step 3 – After entering the basic information, you may get an option to upload your documents. You may get a chance to upload an Aadhaar card, PAN card, ration card, bank passbook details, passport-size photo, business-related documents, etc.
Step 4 – After uploading the documents, a confirmation code or link may be sent to your email or mobile number. After confirming this, the process of ‘Vishwakarma Yojana Online Registration‘ can be completed.
Vishwakarma Yojana Arunachal Pradesh’s official website
The official website of “Vishwakarma Yojana” is not yet launched, but it is planned to launch on 17th September. When the respective recognized website of this scheme will be launched, this article will be updated and the link to the website will be presented here.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Arunachal Pradesh’s Helpline Number
The Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana was announced by Narendra Modi in a political speech on 15 August 2023. He indicated that this scheme would be publicly launched on 17th September. For this, at present, the Government of India has not released the website or helpline number related to PM Vishwakarma Yojana. This scheme will be implemented on 17th September.
|Home page||click here|
|Official website||Coming Soon|