Vishwakarma Yojana Meghalaya – On August 15, 2023, Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi announced a new scheme called Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana. The launch of this scheme is going to be on September 17, ie Vishwakarma Jayanti. If we discuss the budget of this scheme, then in the budget of 2023-24, a huge amount of 13 thousand crore rupees has been approved for this scheme. As a result of this scheme, 140 persons belonging to different castes of Vishwakarma community will be benefited. The objective of this scheme is to give prosperity to more than 30 lakh individuals in their business and to help them financially.
Vishwakarma community also has a large number of residents in Chhattisgarh. People of Vishwakarma community found in Chhattisgarh, who spend their residential life as well as work in the field of crafts and handicrafts etc., will also have the option to apply from 17th September. Under this scheme, a loan of 2 to 3 lakh rupees will be provided to each person, whose interest rate will be only 5%. The money received from the scheme can be used for the growth of personal business of the Vishwakarma community.
Vishwakarma Yojana Meghalaya
|Scheme Name||Vishwakarma Yojana|
|launched by||Central government|
|Objective||Financial help to small artisans|
|how much money will you get||2-3 lakhs|
|Vishwakarma Scheme Start Date||15 August 2023|
|Department Name||Ministry of Vishwakarma Yojana Affairs|
|Social class||government scheme|
Artisans will benefit from 30 lakh employment scheme
The duration of Vishwakarma Yojana will be for 5 years and the budget for this is 13 thousand crore rupees. This scheme will start from 2023-24 to 2027-28, in these five years, 30 lakh people will get help from this scheme. This scheme is for the people of Vishwakarma community residing in all the states of India. If you live in Chhattisgarh state then you can apply online for this scheme.
These people will get benefit
As this scheme has been prepared for the people of Vishwakarma community. It has been revealed by the Central Government that the contribution of the Vishwakarma community is very important in the economic sector, so the Central Government has decided to pay special attention to them. Under this scheme, iron smith, potter, mason, washerman, florist, fisherman, locksmith, sculptor, etc. persons will get benefits.
Skill Development Course
Under “Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana”, special use will be made on how skill development can be encouraged and traditional skilled artisans can be helped to acquire knowledge of new tools and designs. Under this initiative, traditional artisans will also be assisted in procuring modern equipment. Within the perspective of the scheme, two types of courses – basic and advanced – will be organized for skill development. Artisans who finish the course will be provided a stipend by the government, which will be Rs 500 per day.
Vishwakarma Scheme Meghalaya Eligibility
- Artisans and Commercial Artists: Suitable for the advancement and commercial development of traditional business and handicraft skills from many different sectors.
- Innovators: Aspiring and successful entrepreneurs can adapt to the schemes by getting financial support and guidance.
- Women Entrepreneurship: There are special arrangements to encourage and support women entrepreneurs, as well as provisions aimed at promoting gender equality and economic development.
- Mini and Small Business: If you are a mini or small business owner or planning to start one, this scheme can provide you the needed boost.
- In this scheme, 140 castes belonging to Vishwakarma community will be eligible who will be able to apply.
Vishwakarma Scheme Meghalaya Document
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of PAN Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- mobile number
- Email Id
- Passport size color photograph
Benefits and Features of Vishwakarma Yojana
- The main objective of this scheme is to support the art of the people of Vishwakarma community and provide them financial assistance.
- This scheme will help in refining their art, as well as provide employment opportunities to a large number of persons.
- Under this scheme, the people of Vishwakarma community will get help in upgrading their art even further and new employment opportunities will come to them.
- Along with this, a large population will get new avenues of employment and the problem of unemployment will be reduced.
- Under this scheme, skill training will also be provided to the artisans and those who want to start individual business will also get financial assistance from the government.
- The economic condition of the people of Vishwakarma community will improve and their life will become happy.
PM Vishwakarma Scheme Exception
- Individuals who have a Kisan Credit Card (KCC) and their credit limit is Rs 50,000 or less will be considered eligible for Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana.
- If any member of a family is a government employee and their monthly income is more than Rs 10,000, then they will be denied the benefits of this scheme.
- If a person pays income tax or professional tax or has a fridge or landline phone service, they will not be able to use the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana.
Vishwakarma Yojana Meghalaya Online Registration
The Central Government has unveiled the Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana’s official website. You will find a special link to the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana website at the conclusion of this post, which you can use to submit an online application for this program. It is crucial that you comprehend the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana application process before applying so that you do not run into any problems when submitting your application online.
To see the application process of PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, click on the button given below 👇
Vishwakarma Yojana Meghalaya Status Check
“The Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana official portal has been launched. On this website, you can find all the information on the application procedure; click on “Registration Process” to learn more. After submitting your application, you can use this portal’s option to check the status of your application. To do so, enter your “Application Number” and click “Check Status,” which will reveal your application’s status.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Meghalaya Contact Detail
|Department||Department of Commerce and Industries|
|Address||Plot No L/D 015 Lower Nongrim Hills, Shillong – 793 003, East Khasi Hills District, Meghalaya.|
|Email – ID||[email protected]|
Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana Meghalaya Help Line Number
The PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana provides Meghalaya with this hotline number, 0364-2226350. By calling this number, you can get assistance if you have any issues with this program. Be aware that this number only applies to Meghalaya.
Vishwakarma Yojana official website
https://pmvishwakarma.gov.in/ This is the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana’s official website. The link provided below will take you straight to this website. Alternatively, you can copy the link and paste it into any browser of your choice.