Vishwakarma Yojana Nagaland – On 15 August 2023, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced a new scheme called Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana. The scheme is planned to be launched on 17th September i.e. Vishwakarma Jayanti. If we talk about the budget of this scheme, then in the budget of 2023-24, a huge amount of Rs 13 thousand crore has been approved for this scheme. As a result of this scheme, persons belonging to 140 castes of Vishwakarma community will be benefitted. The objective of this scheme is to provide assistance to more than 30 lakh people to get progress in their work and to provide financial assistance to them.
A significant population of the Vishwakarma community also resides in the state of Nagaland. People from the Vishwakarma community here, who make their livelihood with technical and artistic inclination, will also be able to apply online from September 17. Under this proposal, a loan between Rs 2 to 3 lakh will be provided to each individual, with an interest rate of only 5%. The funds obtained through the provisions of this scheme can be used for the development and sustainability of the individual business of the Vishwakarma community.
Vishwakarma Yojana Nagaland
|Scheme Name||Vishwakarma Yojana|
|launched by||Central government|
|Objective||Financial help to small artisans|
|how much money will you get||2-3 lakhs|
|Vishwakarma Scheme Start Date||15 August 2023|
|Department Name||Ministry of Vishwakarma Yojana Affairs|
|Social class||government scheme|
30 lakh artisans will be benefited
The duration of “Vishwakarma Yojana” will be of 5 years and its budget will be up to 13 thousand crore rupees. There is a plan to run this scheme from 2023-24 to 2027-28, in which about 30 lakh people will get financial assistance in five years. This scheme is available for the people of Vishwakarma community residing in all the states of India. If you reside in the state of Nagaland, then you have the option to apply online for this scheme.
This group will benefit
As this scheme has been prepared for the citizens of Vishwakarma community. The Central Government has highlighted that the people of the Vishwakarma community make a significant contribution to the economic bridge, and for this reason they will pay special attention to the development of this community. Under this introduction, blacksmiths, potters, stone masons, washermen, florists, fishermen, locksmiths, sculptors, etc. would be benefited by this scheme.
Courses for competency development
Under the “Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana”, special targeting will be given on how skill development through Upkriti can be encouraged and traditional craftsmen can be helped to acquire innovative tools and design knowledge. Under this invention, traditional artisans will also be assisted in procuring modern tools for empowerment. Under this scheme project, two types of courses – basic and advanced – will be planned for skill development. Artisans who successfully complete the courses will be provided a stipend of Rs 500 per day by the government, which will be reimbursed.
Eligibility for Vishwakarma Yojana in Nagaland
- Skilled and Artisans: Interested and skilled in various fields are eligible for dissemination of skills and professional development.
- Entrepreneurial: Aspiring and successful entrepreneurs can benefit from the schemes with financial assistance and guidance.
- Women Entrepreneurship: Special arrangements are in place to encourage and support women entrepreneurs, as well as measures to encourage gender equality and economic growth.
- Micro and Small Enterprises: If you are a micro or small enterprise owner or planning to start one, then this scheme can provide you the required impetus.
- In this scheme, 140 castes belonging to Vishwakarma community will be eligible who will be able to apply for it.
Documents of Vishwakarma Yojana in Nagaland
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of PAN Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- mobile number
- Email Id
- Passport size color photograph
The offerings and special privileges of “PM Vishwakarma Yojana”
- The main goal of this scheme is to support the art of the people of Vishwakarma community and provide them financial assistance.
- This scheme has come up to help them develop their craft, and will also help in providing employment opportunities to a large number of people.
- Under this scheme, the people of Vishwakarma community will get help to improve their art and new employment opportunities will come to them.
- Along with this, a large population will get employment opportunities and will help in reducing the problem of unemployment.
- Under this scheme, artisans will be provided training for their work and those who want to start their business will also get financial assistance from the government.
- The economic condition of the people of Vishwakarma community will improve and their life will improve.
PM Vishwakarma Scheme Exception
- People who have Kisan Udhari Card (Krishi Udhari Card), and their credit limit is Rs 50,000 or less, will be considered eligible for Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana.
- If any member of a family is a government employee and their monthly income is more than Rs 10,000, then they will be denied the benefits of this scheme.
- If a person pays income tax or professional tax or they have fridge or landline telephone service, then they cannot use the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana.
Vishwakarma Yojana Nagaland Online Registration
The Central Government has unveiled the Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana’s official website. You will find a special link to the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana website at the conclusion of this post, which you can use to submit an online application for this program. It is crucial that you comprehend the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana application process before applying so that you do not run into any problems when submitting your application online.
To see the application process of PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, click on the button given below 👇
Vishwakarma Yojana Nagaland Status Check
Activation of the Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana’s official website has been completed. The entire application procedure is described in detail on this portal; to learn more, click the “Registration Process” tab. The option to check the status of your application is available on this site after you submit it. To do so, enter your “Application Number” and click “Check Status,” which will show the status of your application.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Nagaland Contact Detail
|Designation||Commissioner & Secretary|
|Department||Industries & Commerce Department|
|Address||Industries & Commerce Department Nagaland Civil Secretariat|
|Email – ID||[email protected]|
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Nagaland Helpline Number
The PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana provides Nagaland with this hotline number, 9434600925. By calling this number, you can get assistance if you have any issues with this program. Be aware that this number only applies to Nagaland.
Vishwakarma Yojana official website
https://pmvishwakarma.gov.in/ This is the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana’s official website. The link provided below will take you straight to this website. Alternatively, you can copy the link and paste it into any browser of your choice.