Vishwakarma Yojana Andhra Pradesh – On August 15, the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, during his political speech, talked about the Vishwakarma scheme. He gave the example that through the Vishwakarma scheme, the people of the Vishwakarma community of India would be benefited by the use of this scheme. Various castes exist in the Vishwakarma community, which includes 140 castes ranging from blacksmiths to washermen. The Vishwakarma community is spread all over India, and with a large population, the Vishwakarma community people are located in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh is also present as a large state with a large population, which includes people from different castes. People of the Vishwakarma community located in the state of Andhra Pradesh are engaged in traditional workmanship, art crafts as well as other handicraft works. The government of India has started this scheme for the hardworking people of the Vishwakarma community to get an increase in their work. This scheme will be inaugurated from coming 17th September. You can apply online for this scheme from 17th September.
Vishwakarma Yojana Andhra Pradesh
|Scheme Name||Vishwakarma Yojana|
|launched by||Central government|
|Objective||Financial help to small artisans|
|how much money will you get||2-3 lakhs|
|Vishwakarma Scheme Start Date||15 August 2023|
|Department Name||Ministry of Vishwakarma Yojana Affairs|
|Social class||government scheme|
What is PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Preamble is a scheme that is mainly designed for the Vishwakarma community. In this preamble, a total amount has been approved by the Central Government, whose contribution is Rs 13,000 crore. The main objective of this scheme is to strengthen the economic strength of the craftsmen and artisans of the stale Vishwakarma community in the Indian nation and to encourage their art.
In the state of Andhra Pradesh, there is a presence of many sections of people belonging to the Vishwakarma community and they exchange their livelihood through various works. Through this scheme, the people of the Vishwakarma community located in the state of Andhra Pradesh will be encouraged to achieve economic stability and pursue their art. The scheme will be organized on the coming 17th of September, after that there will be an opportunity to apply individually for the Vishwakarma community located in Andhra Pradesh state and other states.
Benefits and Features of Vishwakarma Yojana
- Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to 140 people belonging to different castes of the Vishwakarma community present in other states including Andhra Pradesh.
- With the help of this scheme, the people of the Vishwakarma community will be encouraged in their arts and their economic condition will be strengthened.
- After getting the benefits of this scheme, the people of the Vishwakarma community will get an opportunity to improve their economic conditions.
- With the help of this scheme, the unemployment present in the Vishwakarma community can be reduced in general and people will get employment opportunities.
- With the help of this scheme, the people of the Vishwakarma community will get a chance to work on their art beyond their daily work.
Vishwakarma Scheme Eligibility
- An artisan or craftsman engaged in one of the 18 family-based traditional occupations mentioned in the scheme, working with hands and tools in the unorganized sector on self-employment basis, will be eligible for registration under PM Vishwakarma.
- The minimum age of the beneficiary should be 18 years on the date of registration.
- The beneficiary should be engaged in the relevant business on the date of registration and should not have taken loans under similar credit-based schemes of the Central Government or State Government, such as PMEGP, PM SVANidhi, Mudra, for self-employment/business development. In the last 5 years.
- Registration and benefits under the scheme will be limited to one member of the family. To avail benefits under the scheme, a ‘family’ is defined as husband, wife and unmarried children.
- Persons working in government service and their family members will not be eligible under this scheme.
Vishwakarma Yojana Andhra Pradesh Documents
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of PAN Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- mobile number
- Email Id
- Passport size color photograph
Vishwakarma Yojana Andhra Pradesh Online Registration
The Central Government has started the official portal of PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana. At the end of this article, a link has been provided through which you can apply online for this scheme. The process of applying for PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana may come with some minor challenges, so it is important for you to understand the process before applying, to avoid any hassle while applying online.
To see the application process of PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, click on the button given below 👇
Vishwakarma Yojana Andhra Pradesh Status check
The official portal of Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana has been launched. All the details are available on how to apply for this scheme, click on the button “Registration Process” to understand the application process. After applying, a special option is also available on this portal to check the status of your application, where you have to enter your “Application Number” and click on “Check Status”, so that the status of your application will be displayed in front of you. Can appear.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Andhra Pradesh Contact Detail
|Department||Department of Industries|
|Address||Block No.23, Arunachal Pradesh Civil Secretariat, Itanagar – 791111.|
|Email – ID||[email protected]|
vishwakarma yojana helpline number Andhra Pradesh
You can apply online for PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana from 17th September. The official website related to this scheme has been launched. If you are applying for this scheme from Andhra Pradesh and you have any problem related to this scheme then you can contact this helpline number 2212947.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Official Website
The official website of Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana is https://pmvishwakarma.gov.in/. You can apply online for this scheme by clicking on the link given below.