Vishwakarma Yojana Tripura – On August 15, 2023, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced a new scheme, namely Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana. This scheme is going to be organized on September 17 on Vishwakarma Jayanti. Talking about the budget of this scheme, a huge amount of 13 thousand crore rupees has been approved for this effort in the budget of 2023-24. People of 140 different castes of Vishwakarma community will be benefited by the grant of this scheme. In the direction of this objective, through this scheme, the objective is to provide more than 30 lakh people a place in their work and to help them financially.
A large population of the Vishwakarma community is also present in the state of Tripura. The people of the Vishwakarma community settled here, who have earned a name in the field of their great craftsmanship and handicraft, can also get the opportunity to apply online from 17th September. Under this initiative, a loan of Rs 2 to 3 lakh will be provided to each person, whose interest rate will be only 5%. These financial resources can be used to establish and perpetuate individual businesses of the Vishwakarma community.
Vishwakarma Yojana Tripura
|Scheme Name||Vishwakarma Yojana|
|launched by||Central government|
|Objective||Financial help to small artisans|
|how much money will you get||2-3 lakhs|
|Vishwakarma Scheme Start Date||15 August 2023|
|Department Name||Ministry of Vishwakarma Yojana Affairs|
|Social class||government scheme|
30 lakh artisans will be benefited
The duration of “PM Vishwakarma Yojana” will be 5 years and the budget allocated for it is Rs 13,000 crore. From 2023-24 to 2027-28, assistance will be provided to 30 lakh people through this scheme in these five years. This scheme is for the people of Vishwakarma community residing in all the states of India. If you reside in the state of Tripura, then you can apply for this scheme online.
It will benefit people
As this scheme has been prepared for the people of Vishwakarma community. It has been claimed by the Central Government that the people of Vishwakarma community provide major contribution to the economic development, so the Central Government will pay special attention to them. Under this scheme blacksmith, potter, mason, washerman, flower cultivator, fisherman, lock-key maker, sculptor etc. persons will get benefits.
Training Programs for Skill Development
Under “Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana”, special use will be made on how skill development can be encouraged and traditional craftsmen can be helped to acquire knowledge of new tools and designs. Under this initiative, traditional art artisans will also be assisted in procuring modern equipment. Under the scheme, two types of courses – basic and advanced – will be organized for skill development. The craftsmen who complete the entire course will be provided a stipend by the government, whose monthly payment will be Rs.500.
Eligibility of “Vishwakarma Yojana” in Tripura
- Craftsmen and Artisans: Development of traditional trade and artisanal skills in various sectors and capable of entrepreneurship.
- Entrepreneurs: Enthusiastic and successful entrepreneurs get an opportunity to benefit from the schemes with financial assistance and guidance.
- Women Entrepreneurship: There are specific measures to encourage and support women entrepreneurship, as well as measures to promote gender equality and economic development.
- Micro and Small Enterprises: If you are a micro or small enterprise owner or planning to start one, then this scheme can provide you the required impetus.
- Under this scheme, applicants belonging to the Vishwakarma community will be eligible out of 140 castes.
Vishwakarma Scheme Tripura: Required Documents
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of PAN Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- mobile number
- Email Id
- Passport size color photograph
Benefits and special features derived from “PM Vishwakarma Yojana”
- The main objective of this scheme is to support the music of the people of Vishwakarma community and help them financially.
- This scheme will help them to enhance their music in a better way, as well as provide music related employment opportunities to a large number of people.
- Under this scheme, the people of Vishwakarma community will be helped to improve their music and they will get new employment opportunities related to music.
- Along with this, a large population will get employment opportunities related to music and the problem of unemployment can be reduced.
- Under this scheme, musicians will also be given training for their work and those who want to start music business will also get financial assistance from the government.
- The economic condition of the people of Vishwakarma community will improve and their life related to music will be better.
Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana Introduction
- Individuals who are endowed with Kisan Credit Card (KCC), and their credit limit is Rs.50,000 or less, will be considered eligible for Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana.
- If any member of a family is a government employee and their monthly income is more than Rs 10,000, then they will be denied the benefits of this scheme.
- If a person has to pay income tax or professional tax or have a fridge or landline phone service, then they cannot use the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana.
Vishwakarma Scheme Tripura Online Registration
“प्रधानमंत्री विश्वकर्मा कौशल सम्मान योजना का निर्वाचित पोर्टल सरकार द्वारा उपस्थित किया गया है. इस लेख के अंत में, PM विश्वकर्मा कौशल सम्मान योजना के आधिकारिक वेबसाइट की एक नई लिंक प्रदान की गई है, जिसके माध्यम से आप इस योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं. PM विश्वकर्मा कौशल सम्मान योजना के लिए आवेदन करने की तरीका थोड़ा विशेष है, इसलिए आपको आवेदन करने से पहले इस प्रक्रिया को समझना महत्वपूर्ण है, ताकि ऑनलाइन आवेदन करते समय आपको किसी भी प्रकार की कठिनाइयों का सामना नहीं करना पड़े.
PM विश्वकर्मा कौशल सम्मान योजना की आवेदन प्रक्रिया देखने के लिए निचे दिए गए बटन पर क्लिक करे 👇
Vishwakarma Yojana Tripura Status Check
“प्रधानमंत्री विश्वकर्मा कौशल सम्मान योजना के आधिकारिक पोर्टल को लॉन्च किया गया है. इस योजना के लिए आवेदन करने की विधि कैसे है, इसके बारे में सम्पूर्ण जानकारी प्रस्तुत की गई है, आवेदन प्रक्रिया को समझने के लिए आपको “Registration Process” वाले बटन पर क्लिक करना होगा. आवेदन करने के बाद, अपने आवेदन की स्थिति की जांच करने के लिए इस पोर्टल पर एक निशुल्क विकल्प भी उपलब्ध किया गया है, जिसमें आपको अपना “Application Number” दर्ज करना होगा और “Check Status” पर क्लिक करना होगा, ताकि आपके आवेदन की स्थिति आपके सामने आ सके.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Tripura Contact Detail
|Department||Directorate of Industries & Commerce|
|Address||Directorate of Industries & Commerce Shilpa Udyog Bhawan Khejurbagan, Agartala, Tripura – 799001|
|Email – ID||[email protected]|
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Tripura Helpline Number
This helpline number 813281792 has been issued for the state of Tripura for PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, a scheme issued by the central government. If you are applying for this scheme from Tripura state and you have any problem related to this scheme, then you can contact this number 813281792.
Vishwakarma Yojana official website
The official website of Vishwakarma Yojana is not yet inaugurated, however it is planned that it will be ready for inauguration on 17th September. When the official website related to this scheme will be launched, this article will be updated and the link of the website will be presented here.