Vishwakarma Yojana Manipur – The Vishwakarma community includes a total of 140 different castes. People of Vishwakarma community have the ability to do crafts, handicrafts for their employment. Vishwakarma community’s work is excellent, however they do not have enough platform to take forward their work and improve their economic condition. In this direction, the Central Government has announced the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, which aims to promote the skills of the people of the Vishwakarma community and improve their economic condition.
Under this scheme, artisans of 140 different castes included in the Vishwakarma community are going to get financial assistance. The objective of this program is to promote the art of the people of Vishwakarma community and present an improvement in their economic condition. This scheme is not only for the residents of Manipur, but has been started for the people of Vishwakarma community living all over India. If you are resident in Manipur, then you can apply online for this scheme.
Vishwakarma Yojana Manipur
|Scheme Name||Vishwakarma Yojana|
|launched by||Central government|
|Objective||Financial help to small artisans|
|how much money will you get||2-3 lakhs|
|Vishwakarma Scheme Start Date||15 August 2023|
|Department Name||Ministry of Vishwakarma Yojana Affairs|
|Social class||government scheme|
What is PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana has been developed to promote the craftsmanship of the individuals of Vishwakarma community and to achieve improvement in their economic conditions. Under this scheme, assistance will be provided to people belonging to 140 different castes of the Vishwakarma community. The scheme was announced during the budget presentation for 2023-24 and has also been approved by the Union Council of Ministers.
On August 15, 2023, Pradhan Sevak Narendra Modi had announced this scheme in front of the public. Pradhan Sevak Narendra Modi expressed in his speech that through this scheme, people of Vishwakarma community, working in various fields like crafts, handicrafts, will be able to get the benefit of loan of Rs. 2 to 3 lakhs at only 5% interest rate . Rs 13,000 crore has been approved for this scheme in the budget of 2023-24, as a result of which more than 30 lakh people will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
Objective of PM Vishwakarma Yojana (Manipur)
The main objective of this scheme is to promote the art of the people of Vishwakarma community. People of Vishwakarma community reside in other states of India including Manipur and they display expertise in various works like crafts, handicrafts. Now these people will get an opportunity to develop their work even more with the help of this scheme and will get a chance to improve their economic condition.
Vishwakarma Yojana is going to appear across India on coming 17th September. If you reside in Manipur region, you can apply for Vishwakarma Yojana using various online mediums. On or before 17th September, the official Vishwakarma Yojana Portal will be inaugurated through which you will get the opportunity to apply online.
Benefits and features of Vishwakarma Yojana
- Under this scheme, people of 140 different castes of Vishwakarma community present in Maharashtra and other states will get financial assistance.
- Under this scheme, the arts of the people of Vishwakarma community will be encouraged and their economic condition will be changed strongly.
- After getting benefits from this scheme people of Vishwakarma community will get an opportunity to improve their economic condition.
- With the sponsorship of this scheme, the unemployment of the people of Vishwakarma community will be reduced and employment will be provided to them.
- With the help of this scheme, the people of Vishwakarma community will get an opportunity to develop their art apart from their daily work.
Eligibility Criteria for Vishwakarma Scheme
- An artisan or craftsman engaged in one of the 18 family-based traditional occupations mentioned in the scheme, working with hands and tools in the unorganized sector on self-employment basis, will be eligible for registration under PM Vishwakarma.
- The minimum age of the beneficiary should be 18 years on the date of registration.
- The beneficiary should be engaged in the relevant business on the date of registration and should not have taken loan under similar credit-based schemes of Central Government or State Government, such as PMEGP, PM Swanidhi, Mudra, for self-employment/business development. in the last 5 years.
- Registration and benefits under the scheme will be limited to one member of the family. To avail benefits under the scheme, a ‘family’ is defined as husband, wife and unmarried children.
- Persons working in government service and their family members will not be eligible under this scheme.
Vishwakarma Scheme Manipur Document
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of PAN Card
- Ration card
- If there is a business then its documents
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- mobile number
- Email Id
- Passport size color photograph
Vishwakarma Yojana Manipur Online Registration
The official portal of Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana has been launched by the government. You have been given a link to the official website of Mukhyamantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana at the end of this article, from there you can apply online for this scheme. The process of applying for Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana is a bit difficult, so it is very important for you to understand the process before applying, so that you do not face any kind of problem while applying online.
PM विश्वकर्मा कौशल सम्मान योजना की आवेदन प्रक्रिया देखने के लिए निचे दिए गए बटन पर क्लिक करे 👇
Vishwakarma Yojana Manipur Status Check
The official portal of Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana has been started. All the information on how to apply for this scheme has also been made available. To understand the application process, you will have to click on the button “Registration Process”. After applying, you have also been given a free option on this portal to check the status of your application, in which you have to enter your “Application Number” and click on “Check Status”, so that the status of your application is visible to you. appear in front.
Vishwakarma Yojana Official Website
PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana official website – https://pmvishwakarma.gov.in/ You can apply online by visiting this website from 17th September.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Manipur Contact Detail
|Department||Department of Textile, Commerce & Industries|
|Address||Manipur State Secretariat South Block, Old Lambulane Road, SanakhwaYaimaKollup, Imphal, Manipur 795001|
|Email – ID||[email protected]|
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Manipur Helpline Number
Various helpline numbers have been issued for all the states for PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana. If you are applying online for this scheme from any village of Manipur state, then you can solve the problem by contacting this number 0385-2450783.