Vishwakarma Yojana Online Registration – Friends, as we all know that a new scheme has been announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, which has been named Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana. At least 30 lakh people are going to get the benefit of this scheme. In the budget of 2023-24, a huge amount of Rs 13 thousand crore has been recognized for this scheme. This scheme is mainly made for the people of Vishwakarma community living in India. Modi said in his speech that the people of Vishwakarma community help a lot in maintaining the economy of our country.
Under this scheme, people of about 140 castes belonging to the Vishwakarma community are going to get benefits. On applying for this scheme, the consumer is going to get a loan of 2 to 3 lakh rupees, whose interest rate is going to be only 5%. If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then you can apply online to take advantage of Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana. The complete information about how to apply online has been given to you in detail below.
Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana
|Scheme Name||Vishwakarma Yojana|
|launched by||Central government|
|Objective||Financial help to small artisans|
|how much money will you get||2-3 lakhs|
|Vishwakarma Scheme Start Date||15 August 2023|
|Department Name||Ministry of Vishwakarma Yojana Affairs|
|Social class||government scheme|
Vishwakarma Yojana Online Registration
Following is the online application process of Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana –
Step 1- To apply online for Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, you will first have to visit the official website of Vishwakarma Yojana.
Step 2- After visiting the website, you will see a register option in the top corner of the website, you have to click on that option.
Step 3- After clicking on the option of Register, the option of creating an account will come in front of you, where you have to create your account with your mobile number and e-mail ID.
Step 4- After creating the account, you will now be eligible to apply online. You have to go to your account and find the Apply section and click on it.
Step 5- On the first page of the form, you will be asked your basic information like your name, address, what you do, e-mail ID, mobile number etc. You have to fill all this information correctly and click on the Next button.
Step 6- On the second page, you will be asked for the documents suitable for the scheme, in which Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter ID, bank passbook photo, your own color photo, business related documents, etc. will be asked. You have to submit all the asked documents carefully.
Step 7- After submitting the documents, a security code will be sent to your mobile number and your email ID to confirm your identity, you have to enter that security code there. After doing all this processing your application will be submitted successfully.
Note – At present, the official website related to Vishwakarma Yojana has not been launched. The steps mentioned above are approximate. There may be changes in these steps when the official website related to the scheme is launched, keep this thing in mind.
Do this things before applying for Vishwakarma Yojana
- Update your aadhar card.
- You must have the original PAN card available with you.
- You must have a bank account.
- You must have a residence certificate.
- You must have income certificate.
- You must have caste certificate.
Vishwakarma Yojana Required Documents
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of PAN Card
- Ration card
- If there is a business then its documents
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- mobile number
- Email Id
- Passport size color photograph
- You must be an Indian citizen to qualify for the Vishwakarma Yojana’s benefits.
- You need to have all the necessary paperwork, including a mobile number, ration card, PAN card, Aadhaar card, bank passbook, and business-related documentation, in order to take advantage of the Vishwakarma Yojana.
- If you are a member of the 140 caste-inclusive Vishwakarma group, to which this program is specifically tailored, you are qualified to participate.
Benefits and features of PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana
- 140 members of the Vishwakarma community from various castes in Telangana and other states would receive financial aid under this program.
- Through this program, the Vishwakarma community’s artists will be supported and given a chance to develop their economies.
- The inhabitants of the Vishwakarma community will have the opportunity to better their economic situation after receiving the benefits of the program.
- This program will eliminate unemployment in the Vishwakarma community and provide job opportunities for those who qualify.
- The Vishwakarma community members will benefit from this program by having the chance to pursue their artistic endeavors outside of their regular jobs.
Who will get the benefit of this scheme
- Raj Mistri
- boat builders
- gun makers
- fish netters
- hammer and toolkit manufacturer
- basket, mat, broom makers
- Traditional doll and toy makers
Vishwakarma Yojana Status Check
Verification of your significant certifications may take several days if you apply for the Vishwakarma Yojana online. So, a way to check on the status of each plan is offered. The Vishwakarma Yojana official portal is not operational at this time. You will have the ability to check the “Vishwakarma Yojana Telangana Status Check” when the portal launches.
Vishwakarma Yojana Official Website
The Vishwakarma Yojana official portal has not yet been launched. It is believed that the official website or portal for this scheme can launch even before September 17 because a strategy is in place to launch it on that date.
Who started the Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana was started by the Government of India, the first information of which was given by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman.
When will Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana start?
Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana will start from the coming Vishwakarma Jayanti i.e. 17th September 2023.
Who will get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana?
to the craftsmen
|Home page||click here|
|Official website||Coming Soon|