PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana was announced by the Central Government. This information was given by the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi while addressing the people on the auspicious occasion of 77th Independence Day. Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that this will be considered the biggest plan of the budget for the year 2023-24. The total budget of this scheme was said to be Rs 13 thousand crores, which has been approved in the meeting of the Union Cabinet held in Jalhi. Under this scheme, 30 lakh people will be helped, in which every person will be given help of Rs 2 to 3 lakh to start his business and to further the business.
If you live in any state of India then you can apply online for this scheme. To apply online, you have to go to the official portal of PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, from where you can apply online. While applying online, you will need some important documents for this. Below you have been given PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana Documents List.
Vishwakarma Yojana Documents Required
To participate in Vishwakarma Yojana and take advantage of it, you must have the following Required Documents –
- Aadhar card.
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size color photograph
- Work-related documents
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate. (if related)
- Phone number
- Email id
In this list, you can see different types of documents, first of all, you must have an Aadhar card, Voter ID card, or PAN card for your identity verification. Out of these three documents or any one document may be asked from you or all three may be required.
Both the central government and the state government together will make this scheme accessible to the people, so your registration will be done in your own state, that’s why you will also need a Domicile certificate, It is proof that a person is a permanent resident of a state.
To participate in the scheme, you will also need some passport-size color photographs, apart from this, work-related documents of the work you do can also be asked from you, although no official information has come about it yet.
While joining Vishwakarma Yojana, some bank account details may also be taken from you because the beneficiary is going to get financial help in this scheme. Apart from this, you can also be asked for your income certificate because this scheme is only for certain sections and this scheme will be implemented on the basis of income.
Update the document before applying for Vishwakarma Yojana
In order to take advantage of any scheme issued by the government, everything is carefully inspected by the government. The main tool to judge your accuracy is your documents. That is why before applying for Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, you have to keep all your documents properly updated so that you do not face any problem while applying. The list of things you have to take special care of before applying is given below.
- The mobile number on your Aadhar card must be active.
- Make sure that there is no mistake in the name on your Aadhar card, if so then update your Aadhar card before applying for the scheme.
- The address on your Aadhaar card should be correct, the address on your Aadhaar card should be where you live at present.
- You must have an active bank account, make sure that your bank account is active and there is no objection while doing transactions in it.
- It is necessary to have documents related to your business, if you are doing any business of your own then it is very important to have documents related to your business.
PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana Highlight
|Scheme Name||Vishwakarma Yojana|
|launched by||Central government|
|Objective||Financial help to small artisans|
|how much money will you get||2-3 lakhs|
|Vishwakarma Scheme Start Date||15 August 2023|
|Department Name||Ministry of Vishwakarma Yojana Affairs|
|Social class||government scheme|
Benefits and Features of Vishwakarma Yojana
- 140 members of the Vishwakarma community from various castes living in other states, such as Andhra Pradesh, would receive financial support through this program.
- The Vishwakarma community’s members will be supported in their artistic endeavors and their economic situation will be improved thanks to this plan.
- The residents of the Vishwakarma community will have the opportunity to better their economic circumstances after receiving the benefits of this program.
- The Vishwakarma community’s overall unemployment rate can be reduced with the aid of this program, and people will have access to employment options.
- The Vishwakarma community members will have an opportunity to work on their art outside of their regular jobs thanks to this plan.
Vishwakarma Yojana Status check
The government has not yet created the official website for this scheme because it has not yet been made publically available. This program will be made available to the general public on September 17 along with the introduction of a website where you can register online.
Vishwakarma Yojana helpline number
The Vishwakarma Yojana is not now in effect. On September 17, the program will be made publicly available. After the scheme’s official website goes up, the Indian government will also provide a helpline number to address any issues with the program. You will be able to find the hotline number on our website as soon as it is made public.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Official Website
The Vishwakarma Yojana independent website is not accessible right now. On September 17, the Vishwakarma Yojana’s official website will go live. The official website will be updated in our article after it has launched. After the launch of the scheme, you will be provided the official link of that website below.
Please note – Official information about which documents will be required for Vishwakarma Yojana has not yet been given by the government, concrete information about it will be available only after the launch of the scheme.