PM Vishwakarma Yojana PDF: If you want information about PM Vishwakarma Yojana in pdf format, which is considered life-giving for the general category of India, or want to get any kind of information related to the scheme, then read this article completely. In this, we have given the PDF related to the scheme which you can easily download. This PDF is going to give you easy information about Vishwakarma Yojana.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana PDF
|Yojana Name||Vishwakarma Yojana|
|Updated On||04/09/2023 12:33PM|
|PDF Size||4.13 MB|
|04/09/2023 12:33 PM||Vishwakarma Yojana PDF|
Vishwakarma Yojana PDF
Eligibility Criteria For Vishwakarma Yojana
The eligibility criteria for Vishwakarma Yojana are as follows-
- Any worker or artisan working in the unorganized sector on the basis of self-employment with the help of work tools and their hands or working in 18 family-based traditional businesses given in the scheme will be considered eligible for Vishwakarma Yojana.
- Only a person who is 18 years of age or above 18 years can apply for the scheme.
- Any person who wants to avail the benefits of this scheme should be engaged in the relevant business on the date of registration and should not already be a beneficiary of schemes like PMEGP, PM Swanidhi, and Mudra more than 5 years from today.
- Only one member of a family can avail the benefit of PM Vishwakarma Yojana. This includes husband, wife, and unmarried children living in the family.
- A person employed in any government service (Central/State) and the family members of that person cannot avail of the benefits of this scheme. This includes the husband and wife and their unmarried children living in the family.
Vishwakarma Yojana Documents Required
To participate in Vishwakarma Yojana and take advantage of it, you must have the following Required Documents –
- Aadhar card.
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size color photograph
- Work-related documents
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate. (if related)
- Phone number
- Email id
Vishwakarma Yojana Online Registration Process
If you want to take advantage of Vishwakarma Yojana, then it is necessary to register yourself in this scheme soon. If you do not know, how to register for Vishwakarma Yojana? So you can click on the button given below, where we have explained the steps related to the registration of Vishwakarma Yojana in detail.
Vishwakarma Yojana Eligible Trades
- Carpenter (Suthar)
- Boat Maker
Iron/Metal Based/Stone Based
- Blacksmith (Lohar)
- Hammer and Tool Kit Maker
- Sculptor (Moortikar, stone carver)
- Stone Breaker
- Goldsmith (Sunar)
- Potter (Kumhaar)
- Cobbler (Charmakar)
- Shoesmith/Footwear Artisan
- Mason (Raajmistri)
- Doll & Toy Maker (Traditional)
- Barber (Naai)
- Garland Maker (Malakaar)
- Washerman (Dhobi)
- Tailor (Darzi)
- Fishing Net Maker
You must have downloaded the PDF of Vishwakarma Yojana and necessary information related to the scheme must have reached you. Still, if you have any questions related to the scheme, then you can ask in the comment section below or by joining the group.