Vishwakarma Yojana Mizoram – On 15 August 2023, Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi announced a new scheme called Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana. The scheme is planned to be launched on September 17, ie Vishwakarma Jayanti. While discussing the budget of this scheme, a huge amount of 13 thousand crore rupees has been approved for this in the budget of 2023-24. The objective of this scheme is to strengthen the economic condition of more than 30 lakh persons by providing them assistance in their work. Along with this, this scheme will try to benefit the people of 140 castes of Vishwakarma community.
A large population of Vishwakarma community is also present in Chhattisgarh. Individuals of Vishwakarma community present in this state have shown their livelihood in their special art and handicraft works, in which there is an opportunity to apply from 17th September. Under this proposal, a loan between Rs 2 to 3 lakh will be provided to each person, whose interest rate will be only 5%. The money received from this scheme can be used for personal business and business development of Vishwakarma community.
Vishwakarma Yojana Mizoram
|Scheme Name||Vishwakarma Yojana|
|launched by||Central government|
|Objective||Financial help to small artisans|
|how much money will you get||2-3 lakhs|
|Vishwakarma Scheme Start Date||15 August 2023|
|Department Name||Ministry of Vishwakarma Yojana Affairs|
|Social class||government scheme|
30 Lakh Artisans Will be benefitted.
The duration of “Vishwakarma Yojana” will be 5 years and its budget is 13 thousand crore rupees. There will be provision of this scheme from 2023-24 to 2027-28, in these five years this scheme will be able to provide assistance to 30 lakh people. This scheme is subsidized for the people of Vishwakarma community residing in all the states of India. If you reside in the state of Chhattisgarh, then you can apply for this scheme online.
This will benefit individuals
As this scheme has been prepared for the people of Vishwakarma community. The Central Government has mentioned that the people of Vishwakarma community have contributed significantly to the economic development, so they have given special priority to the Vishwakarma community. Under this scheme blacksmith, potter, mason, washerman, flower cultivator, fisherman, lock-key maker, sculptor etc. persons will get benefits.
Training for skill development
Under the “Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana”, it would be worthwhile to focus on how skill advancement can be encouraged and traditional artisans can be helped to acquire knowledge of innovative tools and designs. Under this initiative, traditional artisans will also be assisted in procuring modern equipment. Under the scheme, two types of courses – basic and advanced – will be organized for skill development. The craftsmen who complete the course will be provided an incentive of Rs 500 per month by the government, which will be Rs 500 per day.
There is eligibility for “Vishwakarma Yojana” in Mizoram.
- Craftsmen and Entrepreneurs: Eligible for traditional business and skill development in various domains.
- Entrepreneurs: Interested and successful entrepreneurship can avail schemes with financial assistance and guidance.
- Women Entrepreneurship: There are special measures to encourage and support women entrepreneurs, as well as special provisions to promote gender equality and economic development.
- Micro and Small Business: If you are a small or micro business owner or planning to start one, this scheme can provide you the needed boost.
- This scheme will include 140 sub-castes belonging to the “Vishwakarma” community who will be able to apply for it.
Vishwakarma Scheme Mizoram Document
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of PAN Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- mobile number
- Email Id
- Passport size color photograph
Benefits and Features of Vishwakarma Yojana
- The main objective of this scheme is to support the art of the people of Vishwakarma community and help them financially.
- This scheme will help them to make their art even more excellent, thus providing employment opportunities to a large number of people.
- Under this scheme, the people of Vishwakarma community will be helped to improve their art even more, as well as new employment opportunities will also come.
- Along with this, a large population will get new employment opportunities and a solution can be found to reduce the problem of unemployment.
- In the perspective of this scheme, artisans will also be provided training for their work, and those who want to start their business will also get financial assistance from the government.
- The economic condition of the people of Vishwakarma community is going to improve and their life will also become blissful.
Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana Exception
- Individuals who have a Kisan Credit Card (KCC) and have a credit limit of Rs.50,000 or less will be considered eligible for the Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana.
- If any member of a family is a government employee and their monthly income is more than Rs 10,000, then they will be denied the benefits of this scheme.
- If a person pays income tax or professional tax or has a fridge or landline phone service, then they will not be allowed to use the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana.
Vishwakarma Yojana Mizoram Online Registration
The Central Government has unveiled the Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana’s official website. You will find a special link to the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana website at the conclusion of this post, which you can use to submit an online application for this program. It is crucial that you comprehend the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana application process before applying so that you do not run into any problems when submitting your application online.
To see the application process of PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, click on the button given below 👇
Vishwakarma Yojana Mizoram Status Check
“The Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana official portal has been launched. On this website, you can find all the information on the application procedure; click on “Registration Process” to learn more. After submitting your application, you can use this portal’s option to check the status of your application. To do so, enter your “Application Number” and click “Check Status,” which will reveal your application’s status.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Mizoram Contact Detail
|Department||Department of Commerce and Industries|
|Address||Khatla, Near Khatla North Presbyterian Church, PIN – 796 001|
|Contact No.||0389-2336614, 9436371641|
|Email – ID||[email protected]|
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Mizoram Helpline Number
The PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana provides Mizoram with this hotline number, 0389-2336614, 9436371641. By calling this number, you can get assistance if you have any issues with this program. Be aware that this number only applies to Mizoram.
Vishwakarma Yojana official website
https://pmvishwakarma.gov.in/ This is the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana’s official website. The link provided below will take you straight to this website. Alternatively, you can copy the link and paste it into any browser of your choice.