Vishwakarma Yojana Dadra & Nagar Haveli – A new scheme has been launched by the Government of India for the people of Vishwakarma community. The proposal for this scheme was submitted only six months ago, and recently the Central Government has approved it. The main objective of this scheme is to improve the social and economic status of the people of Vishwakarma community, and hence it is known as “Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana”. This scheme was announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the occasion of Indian Independence Day.
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced that a total of Rs 13 thousand crore will be spent for this scheme. The expenditure of these funds will be for 5 years, i.e. from 2023-24 to 2027-28. The objective of this scheme is specially designed for the people of Vishwakarma community residing in other states including Dadra & Nagar Haveli. Under this scheme, 30 lakh persons will be provided assistance and they will be encouraged to move forward in business.
Vishwakarma Yojana Dadra & Nagar Haveli
|Name of the scheme||Vishwakarma Yojana|
|Launched by||Central government|
|Union Territory||Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|Objective||Financial help to small artisans|
|how much money will you get||2-3 lakhs|
|Vishwakarma Scheme Start Date||15 August 2023|
|Department Name||Vishwakarma Yojana Ministry of Works|
|Social class||Government scheme|
On the day of Vishwakarma Jayanti, Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana will be launched
On the occasion of 15 August, when PM Narendra Modi of India was talking to the people of the country, then he informed that this scheme will be inaugurated on the coming Vishwakarma Jayanti. Vishwakarma Jayanti is celebrated on 17th September, hence this scheme has been chosen on the same day, which is also the birthday of the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modiji. According to Vaishnavji, there are many cities in India where people of Vishwakarma community do crafts and handicrafts according to the Guru-Shishya tradition. All these people will be provided benefits under Vishwakarma Scheme.
30 lakh artisanal workers will benefit.
The “PM Vishwakarma Yojana” would run for 5 years and have a budget of Rs 13,000 crore. Through this program, help will be given to 30 lakh people over the course of five years, from 2023–2024 to 2027–2028. This program is intended for members of the Vishwakarma community who live in all Indian states. You can submit an online application for this program if you live in the state of Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
People will profit from it
Given that this program has been designed for the Vishwakarma community’s residents. The Central Government has stated that they will give the Vishwakarma community’s members extra attention because they make a significant contribution to economic development. Beneficiaries of this program include blacksmiths, potters, masons, washermen, flower farmers, fishermen, lock-key makers, sculptors, and others.
Training Programs to Develop Skills
Special consideration will be given to ways to promote skill development and assist traditional craftsmen in learning about new designs and tools under the “Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana”. The project would also assist traditional artists in acquiring cutting-edge machinery. The plan calls for the organization of basic and advanced courses for the improvement of skills. The government would offer a stipend of Rs. 500 per month to the craftsmen who finish the entire course.
Dadra & Nagar Haveli’s “Vishwakarma Yojana” eligibility
- Craftsmen and Artists: Possess traditional trade and craft abilities in a variety of fields and are capable of starting their own businesses.
- Entrepreneurs: Motivated and prosperous entrepreneurs have the chance to profit from the programs with support in the form of money and advice.
- Women Entrepreneurship: There are specialized policies to assist and encourage women entrepreneurs, as well as policies to advance economic growth and gender equality.
- Micro & Small Enterprises: If you already run a micro or small business or are thinking about starting one, this program can give you the boost you need.
- Out of 140 castes, applicants from the Vishwakarma community will be eligible under this program.
Vishwakarma Scheme Dadra & Nagar Haveli: Required Documents
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of PAN Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- mobile number
- Email Id
- Passport size color photograph
Benefits and unique characteristics of the “PM Vishwakarma Yojana”
- This program’s major goal is to financially assist the Vishwakarma community and support its musicians.
- This plan will both assist them in improving their music and offer several individuals work chances in the music industry.
- The Vishwakarma community will be given support under this program to improve their musical abilities as well as new job chances in the music industry.
- Additionally, a vast population will benefit from work prospects in the music industry, which will help to ease the unemployment issue.
- In accordance with this plan, artists will also receive training for their jobs and financial aid from the government for those who choose to launch a music business.
Vishwakarma Scheme Dadra & Nagar Haveli Online Registration
“The government has released the Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana’s elected webpage. You can now apply for the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana online by clicking on the new link that has been included at the article’s conclusion. The PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana application process is a little unique, therefore it’s crucial that you comprehend it before applying so that you don’t run into any problems while submitting your application online.
Click on the button given below to see the application process of PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana 👇
Vishwakarma Yojana Dadra & Nagar Haveli Status Check
“The Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana official website has been launched. A complete description of the application process for this program has been provided; to learn more, click the “Registration Process” button. After applying, a free option to check the status of your application has also been made available on this portal; to use it, enter your “Application Number” and click “Check Status” to find out the application’s status.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Dadra & Nagar Haveli Contact Detail
|Department||District Industries Centre|
|Address||Udyog Bhavan, Ground Floor, 66 KV Road, Amli, Silvassa-396230. UT of DNH&DD.|
|Email – ID||[email protected]|
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Dadra & Nagar Haveli Helpline Number
For the purpose of the central government’s PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, a helpline with the number 8375065282 has been established for the state of Dadra & Nagar Haveli. You can call this number at 8375065282 if you are applying for this program from the state of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and have any questions about it.
Vishwakarma Yojana official website
https://pmvishwakarma.gov.in/ This is the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana’s official website. The link provided below will take you straight to this website. Alternatively, you can copy the link and paste it into any browser of your choice.