Vishwakarma Yojana Trades and Beneficiaries – Friends, in this article we are looking at the traders and beneficiaries of Vishwakarma Yojana. As we all know that in order to promote and promote the art of Carregro, a scheme has been started by the Central Government named PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana (Vikas). About 30 lakh families are going to get help under this scheme. A big budget of Rs 13 thousand crore has been kept for this scheme in the budget of 2023-24. In this article you have been told which working people can apply for PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana.
PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Vishwakarma Yojana|
|launched by||Central government|
|Objective||Financial help to small artisans|
|how much money will you get||2-3 lakhs|
|Vishwakarma Scheme Start Date||15 August 2023|
|Department Name||Ministry of Vishwakarma Yojana Affairs|
|Social class||government scheme|
Vishwakarma Yojana Trades and Beneficiaries
Vishwakarma Yojana Trades and Beneficiaries have been told below.
- Carpenter (Suthar)
- Boat Maker
- Blacksmith (Lohar)
- Hammer & Tool Kit Maker
- Goldsmith (Sonar)
- Potter (Kumhaar)
- Sculptor (Moortikar, Stone Carver), Stone Breaker
- Cobbler (Charmkar)/Shoesmith/Footwear artisan)
- Mason (Raajmistri )
- Basket/Mat/Broom Maker/CoirWeaver
- Doll & Toy Maker (Traditional)
- Barber (Naai)
- Garland Maker (Malakaar)
- Washerman (Dhobi)
- Tailor (Darzi)
- Fishing Net Maker
Read also – PM Vishwakarma Yojana Caste List
Features and Services Offered by PM Vishwakarma Yojana
- The implementation of this scheme will result in financial assistance being provided to 140 members of the Vishwakarma community from various castes in Tamil Nadu and other states.
- Through this program, the Vishwakarma community’s artists will be supported and given the chance to establish economic security.
- The Vishwakarma community will have the opportunity to better their own economic situation after receiving the rewards.
- The Vishwakarma community will succeed in reducing unemployment and gaining work prospects with the aid of this program.
- The Vishwakarma community will have the opportunity to develop their art with the aid of this plan, putting aside individual labor.
Vishwakarma Scheme Eligibility
- You must be an Indian citizen in order to qualify for the Vishwakarma Yojana’s benefits.
- You need to have all the essential valid documents, such as your PAN card, Aadhaar card, bank passbook, business-related certificate, mobile number, ration card, etc., in order to receive updates from the Vishwakarma Yojana.
- If you are a member of the 140 caste-inclusive Vishwakarma group, to which this program is specifically tailored, you are qualified to participate.
Vishwakarma Scheme Required Documents
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of PAN Card
- Ration card
- If there is a business then its documents
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- mobile number
- Email Id
- Passport size color photograph
Do this work before applying for Vishwakarma Yojana
- Update your aadhar card.
- You must have the original PAN card available with you.
- You must have a bank account.
- You must have a residence certificate.
- You must have income certificate.
- You must have caste certificate.
Vishwakarma Yojana Online Registration
The official website for the Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana has been unveiled by the Central Government. At the end of this article, there is a special link that will take you to the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana website, where you can fill out an online application for this program. To avoid any issues when submitting your application online for the PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, it is essential that you are aware of the application procedure before applying.
To see the application process of PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, click on the button given below 👇
Vishwakarma Yojana Status Check
“The official website for the Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana has been created. You can find all the details about the application process on this website; click “Registration Process” to find out more. You can use the feature on this site to see the progress of your application after submitting it. In order to do this, enter your “Application Number” and click “Check Status,” which will display the status of your application.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Helpline Number
Contacting these toll-free lines, 18002677777 and 17923, will help you find a solution if you encounter any issues while applying for the PM Vishwakarma Yojana or any other application.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana E-Mail Id
You can contact “[email protected]” with this email ID if you experience any difficulties with your online application or after submitting it to receive assistance. Call the toll-free number provided above if you are unable to email.