Kisan Credit Card Maharashtra – To double farmers’ incomes, the government has set a goal. The Kisan Credit Card Scheme was initiated by the central government with this goal in mind. Every farmer in an Indian state is eligible for this program. We All the pertinent information concerning the Kisan Credit Card Scheme will be provided today through this post. You can learn all there is to know about this program by reading this article. For instance, you’ll learn what the Kisan Credit Card Program is, what it’s for, what it’s for, who qualifies, what the key requirements are, how to apply, and how people in Bihar may take advantage of its benefits. Get more. As a result, friends, you are urged to study this text in its entirety if you want to obtain comprehensive information about the Kisan Credit Card Yojana.
Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2023
A credit card will be given to Indian farmers who are engaged in farming through the Kisan Credit Card Scheme. Farmers are able to borrow up to Rs 60,000 with the help of this Kisan Credit Card. With the aid of this loan, farmers will be able to develop and enhance their farming operations with the support of suitable resources. In addition, this card will allow farmers to insure their agricultural yields. In recent times, the Kisan Credit Card Scheme has been expanded to include fishermen and cattle herders. You must follow our instructions by going to the official website if you wish to apply for a credit card under the Kisan Credit Card Yojana. Farmer loans will be made available under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme.
Kisan Credit Card Maharashtra
|name of the scheme||Kisan Credit Card Yojana|
|Launched by||Central government|
|Objective||Farmer brothers of the country|
|how much money will you get||3 lakhs|
|KCC Scheme Start Date||August 1998|
|Social class||government scheme|
PM kisan Credit Card Maharashtra apply
If you live in the state of Bihar and wish to apply for a PM Kisan Credit Card, there are two different ways to do so: the first is online, and the second is offline. Following are explanations of both the offline and online applications for the PM Kisan Credit Card.
1. Kisan Credit Card Maharashtra Online Apply
A 3 lakh rupee credit is given for the harvest through the Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2023. In order to take advantage of this program, farmers must apply for a credit card and pay a 7 percent interest rate on the loan. How to apply for a credit card under this program is covered in this article.
Step 1: Visit the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s official website first. The website’s home page, which contains information about the PM Kisan Credit Card Scheme, will open when you access it.
Step 2: “You can get the KCC Form on this home page. You must select this option. You can download the “KCC Application Form PDF” from this page by clicking after it appears in front of you. can do.
Step 3: “You must fill out the application letter completely after downloading it. You must include all of your relevant documents with the letter after inputting all the necessary information.
Step 4: After you’ve completed this, you must submit your application by visiting the bank where your account was opened.
Once the farmers’ data has been verified, the application will be approved, and it will then be sent to the bank account branch where the money is disbursed in accordance with the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme. The Kisan Credit Card will be issued to all farmers whose applications are approved within 15 days. The Deputy Agriculture Director, District Magistrate, and Chief District Manager would be in charge of monitoring the application software to ensure complete transparency in this plan.
2. Kisan Credit Card Maharashtra Offline Form
According to the Kisan Credit Card Scheme, any farmer brothers living in the state of Bihar who want to obtain a credit card must visit the closest bank office with the relevant paperwork. When you arrive at the bank, you must ask a bank officer there for an application for the “Kisan Credit Card Scheme.” You must complete the entire application form after obtaining it and entering all the requested information. You must submit all of your supporting documentation with your completed application form so that it may be verified by bank representatives after you’ve completed all the required fields. You will be given the “Kisan Credit Card” within a short time once your application has been approved.
3. Process to apply through bank under Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- You must first go to the bank’s well-known website.
- Then the homepage will appear in front of you.
- The “Kisan Credit Card Form” option must be selected on the homepage.
- You must then select “Apply” from the menu.
- The application form will now appear in front of you.
- In the application form, you must enter details such as your name, phone number, email address, etc.
- All of the crucial documents must then be uploaded.
- Now you have to click on ‘Submit’ option.
- You’ll be able to submit an application for the Kisan Credit Card Scheme in this way.
Banks included in the Maharashtra Kisan Credit Card Program
Nearly all banks offer Kisan Credit Card services. Visit the nearest bank location, and farmers can learn more about this service there. The banks listed below offer the Kisan Credit Card.
- Bank of Baroda
- ICICI Bank
- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of India
- HDFC bank
Kisan Credit Card Scheme Maharashtra Documents Required
- applicant’s aadhar card
- All those farmers can apply for Kisan Credit Card, whether they do agricultural production in their own fields, or do agricultural work in someone else’s fields, or are involved in any type of crop production.
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Farmer must be an Indian resident
- copy of land
- PAN card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Kisan Credit Card Maharashtra Properties
- Additionally, the Kisan Credit Card Scheme benefits the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s beneficiaries.
- They must provide the bank with an application in order to receive this benefit.
- Under the Swatantra Bharat Abhiyan, the government is reissuing the Kisan Credit Card.
- Farmers can easily and quickly get loans with low interest rates with these credit cards.
- When a farmer creates a Kisan Credit Card and that card expires for some reason, it is simple to renew the card.
- The validity of Kisan Credit Card is 5 years.
- The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s official website has a KCC form that you can use to increase your card limit and revive expired cards.
- Borrowers get access to 9% APR loans up to $30,000 with the Kisan Credit Card.
- The government offers a 2% subsidy on this interest, resulting in loans to farmers being offered at just 7% interest.
- The farmer will only be required to pay 4% interest in this case if he repays the loan on time and receives a 3% refund.
Kisan Credit Card Maharashtra benefits
- Farmers in any nation can adopt this program’s primary goals.
- The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s connected farmers will all benefit from the Credit Card Scheme Kisan 2023.
- Through this credit card, the Central Government will grant a loan to farmers in the nation in the amount of Rs 1 lakh 60 000.
- Farmers that receive loans under this program will be able to manage their agricultural businesses more effectively.
- 14 crore farmers around the nation will receive benefits from this program.
- To reduce the burden of interest rate for farmers.
- Kisan Credit Card loan can be taken in every bank.
Kisan Credit Card Yojana’s Maharashtra revised interest rate
The Kisan Credit Card Program launched in 1998. A new interest rate on the Kisan Credit Card was announced by the government as a result of the Corona epidemic. More than 25 lakh Kisan Credit Cards have been given out as part of a special program by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to recipients in the Uttar Pradeshi district of Chitrakoot. Over 2,000 bank locations have been utilized for this. A 7% annual interest rate will be charged on credit cards under the Kisan Credit Card Yojana. Agricultural insurance for the crop and area is also available through Kisan Credit Card, and interest is paid on any money saved through KCC at the rate of a savings bank.
- The client will receive a 2 percent rebate and a 3 percent interest rate decrease if he repays his loan within a year. This implies that farmers will receive a total discount of 5%.
- Only 2 percent interest will be charged up to £300,000 if the farmer repays his loan within a year. You must submit an online application through the Kisan Credit Card Scheme’s official website if you wish to participate in the program.
Official PM KCC Online Form Link Bank Wise
|Bank Name||KCC Loan Official Link|
|State Bank of India||https://sbi.co.in/web/agri-rural/agriculture-banking/crop-loan/kisan-credit-card|
|Punjab National Bank||https://www.pnbindia.in/agricultural-banking.html|
|Bank of Baroda||https://www.bankofbaroda.in/business-banking/rural-and-agri/loans-and-advances/baroda-kisan-credit-card|
|Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank||https://www.bankbazaar.com/sarva-haryana-gramin-bank-kisan-credit-card.html|
|Odisha Gramya Bank||https://www.odishabank.in/KCC|
|Bank of Maharashtra||https://bankofmaharashtra.in/kisan-credit-card|
Kisan Credit Card Maharashtra Helpline number
If you are a farmer in the state of Bihar and are having issues applying for a credit card loan under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme or using the loan, you can get assistance by calling this hotline number: 011-24300606. may be resolved.
kisan credit card Yojana Maharashtra Status Check
The official Kisan Credit Card website has been launched. The entire application process information has also been made available. You have a separate option on this portal where you may check the status of your application after submitting it, but you’ll need to input your “Application Number” to do so. The status of your application will be shown in front of you after you enter it and click “Check Status.”