Kisan Credit Card Uttar Pradesh – The government has set a goal for farmers’ incomes to double. The Central Government launched the Kisan Credit Card Scheme with this goal in mind. Every state in India’s agricultural sector is covered by this program. We We will give you all the vital details about the Kisan Credit Card Scheme today through this article. You can learn everything there is to know about the Kisan Credit Card Scheme by reading this page, including what it is, what it’s for, who qualifies, what it requires in terms of supporting documentation, how to apply, and how residents of Bihar may take advantage of its benefits. Obtain more. Friends, you are recommended to study this article in its entirety if you want to learn everything there is to know about the Kisan Credit Card Yojana.
Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2023
The Kisan Credit Card Scheme will offer credit cards to Indian farmers who are engaged in farming. Farmers can obtain a loan up to Rs 60,000 with the aid of this Kisan Credit Card. The farmers who receive this loan will benefit from having access to sufficient resources for the expansion and enhancement of their agricultural. Additionally, through this card, farmers will be able to insure their crops. The Kisan Credit Card Scheme recently expanded to cover fishermen and livestock herders. If you wish to apply for a credit card through the Kisan Credit Card Yojana, you must follow our instructions by going to the official website. Farmers will be given loans through the Kisan Credit Card Scheme.
Kisan Credit Card Uttar Pradesh
|name of the scheme||Kisan Credit Card Yojana|
|Launched by||Central government|
|Objective||Farmer brothers of the country|
|how much money will you get||3 lakhs|
|KCC Scheme Start Date||August 1998|
|Social class||government scheme|
PM kisan Credit Card Uttar Pradesh apply
You have two options for applying for the PM Kisan Credit Card if you live in Bihar state. The first is online, and the second is offline. Below is a description of both the online and offline applications for the PM Kisan Credit Card.
1. Kisan Credit Card Uttar Pradesh Online Apply
A loan of Rs 3 lakh is made available for the harvest through the Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2023. In order to benefit from this program, farmers in the nation must apply for a credit card and pay a 7 percent interest rate on the loan. In this article, we’ll explain how to apply for a credit card through this program.
Step 1: The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s official website must be visited first, according to Step 1. As soon as you arrive at the website, the main page will load in front of you, displaying details about the PM Kisan Credit Card Scheme.
Step 2: “You can download the KCC Form from this page’s home page. This option must be selected. ‘KCC Application Form PDF’ will appear in front of you after clicking; you may download it from here. can do.
Step 3: “After obtaining the application letter, you must fill out all of the requested information. You must include the necessary supporting documentation with the letter after entering all the necessary details.
Step 4: The next step is to submit your application by visiting the bank where your account was opened.
The application will be accepted upon verification of the information provided by the farmers, and it will then be forwarded to the bank account branch where the funds are disbursed in accordance with the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme. Within 15 days, the Kisan Credit Card will be issued to all farmers whose applications are approved. The District Magistrate, Chief District Manager, and Deputy Agriculture Director will be in charge of monitoring the application software in order to make this plan entirely transparent.
2. Kisan Credit Card Uttar Pradesh Offline Form
In order to apply for a credit card under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme, all farmer brothers in the state of Bihar must visit the closest bank office with the requisite paperwork. The application for the “Kisan Credit Card Scheme” must be obtained from the bank officer there once you arrive. You must complete all the information requested on the application form after getting it. Following completion of the application form, you must send all supporting documentation, which will be reviewed by bank representatives. You will receive the “Kisan Credit Card” within 24 hours of your application being approved.
3. Process to apply through bank under Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- You must first go to the bank’s official website, which is well-known.
- Then the homepage will appear in front of you.
- You must choose the “Kisan Credit Card Form” option on the homepage.
- You then need to select the “Apply” option.
- The application form will now appear in front of you.
- You must fill out the application form with information like your name, phone number, email address, etc.
- You must then upload all of the crucial paperwork.
- Now you have to click on ‘Submit’ option.
- You can then submit an application for the Kisan Credit Card Scheme.
Banks in Uttar Pradesh that are included in the Kisan Credit Card Program
Almost all banks provide the Kisan Credit Card option. Farmers can learn more about this service by going to their local bank branch. The aforementioned banks offer the Kisan Credit Card.
- Bank of Baroda
- ICICI Bank
- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of India
- HDFC bank
Kisan Credit Card Scheme Uttar Pradesh Documents Required
- applicant’s aadhar card
- All those farmers can apply for Kisan Credit Card, whether they do agricultural production in their own fields, or do agricultural work in someone else’s fields, or are involved in any type of crop production.
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Farmer must be an Indian resident
- copy of land
- PAN card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Kisan Credit Card Uttar Pradesh Properties
- The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana recipients also benefit from the Kisan Credit Card Program.
- They must file an application to the bank in order to take advantage of this benefit.
- The government is reissuing Kisan Credit Cards as part of the Swatantra Bharat Abhiyan.
- Farmers can quickly and affordably obtain loans with these credit cards.
- It is simple to revive a Kisan Credit Card for any farmers who created one but whose card became invalid for some reason.
- The validity of Kisan Credit Card is 5 years.
- Through the KCC form, which is accessible on the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s official website, you can increase your card limit and revive expired cards.
- Borrowers can acquire a loan up to $300,000 at 9% APR using the Kisan Credit Card.
- Farmers receive loans at a rate of only 7% interest thanks to a 2% government subsidy on this interest.
- The farmer receives a 3% rebate if he pays back the loan on time, meaning that in this case, he will only have to pay 4% interest.
Kisan Credit Card Uttar Pradesh benefits
- Farmers from any nation can adopt the main goals of this program.
- All farmers affiliated with the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will benefit from the Credit Card Scheme Kisan 2023.
- Through this credit card, farmers across the nation will receive a loan from the Central Government of Rs. 1,60,000.
- Farmers that receive loans under this program will be able to better manage their agricultural businesses.
- The 14 crore farmers in the nation will gain from this program.
- To reduce the burden of interest rate for farmers.
- Kisan Credit Card loan can be taken in every bank.
New Kisan Credit Card Yojana Uttar Pradesh interest rate
In 1998, the Kisan Credit Card Scheme was launched. The government revealed a new interest rate for the Kisan Credit Card in response to the Corona epidemic. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given people from the Chitrakoot area of Uttar Pradesh more than 25 lakh Kisan Credit Cards as part of a unique project. More than 2,000 bank branches have been employed for this. Credit cards will have an annual interest rate of 7% under the Kisan Credit Card Yojana. Through the Kisan Credit Card, you can also get agricultural insurance for the crop and the area, and you can earn interest on the money you save using the KCC at the rate of a savings bank.
- The beneficiary will receive a 3% interest rate decrease and a 2% subsidy if he repays the loan within a year. This implies that farmers will receive a 5 percent overall reduction.
- The farmer will only be required to pay 2 percent interest up to £300,000 if he repays his loan within a year. If you want to apply for the Kisan Credit Card Scheme as well, you must do it online by going to the website for the program.
Official PM KCC Online Form Link Bank Wise
|Bank Name||KCC Loan Official Link|
|State Bank of India||https://sbi.co.in/web/agri-rural/agriculture-banking/crop-loan/kisan-credit-card|
|Punjab National Bank||https://www.pnbindia.in/agricultural-banking.html|
|Bank of Baroda||https://www.bankofbaroda.in/business-banking/rural-and-agri/loans-and-advances/baroda-kisan-credit-card|
|Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank||https://www.bankbazaar.com/sarva-haryana-gramin-bank-kisan-credit-card.html|
|Odisha Gramya Bank||https://www.odishabank.in/KCC|
|Bank of Maharashtra||https://bankofmaharashtra.in/kisan-credit-card|
Kisan Credit Card Uttar Pradesh Helpline number
By calling this hotline number, 011-24300606, you may resolve any issues you may have with applying for a credit card loan through the Kisan Credit Card Scheme or with the loan itself if you are a farmer in the state of Bihar. able to solve.
kisan credit card Yojana Uttar Pradesh Status Check
The Kisan Credit Card’s official website has gone live. Additionally, all of the instructions on how to apply for this program have been provided. You can independently check the progress of your application on this portal after submitting it by providing your “Application Number” in the appropriate field. You must input it and then click “Check Status” to see the status of your application.