Kisan Credit Card Telangana – The administration has set a goal of doubling farmers’ incomes. The Kisan Credit Card Scheme was launched by the Central Government with this goal in mind. This program is intended for farmers who reside in all Indian states. We We will give you all the pertinent facts about the Kisan Credit Card Scheme in this article today. You may learn everything there is to know about this program by reading this article, including what the Kisan Credit Card Program is, what it’s goals are, who is eligible, what documents are necessary, how to apply, and how residents of Bihar can take advantage of its benefits. More please. So, friends, if you want to learn everything there is to know about the Kisan Credit Card Yojana, you are urged to read this article in its entirety.
Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2023
Farmers in India who are engaged in farming will be given credit cards through the Kisan Credit Card Scheme. Farmers can borrow up to Rs 60,000 with this Kisan Credit Card. This loan will assist in giving farmers access to sufficient resources for the expansion and enhancement of their farms. In addition, farmers will be able to insure their crops with this card. Recently, the Kisan Credit Card Scheme has expanded to cover fishermen and livestock herders as well. You must adhere to our method by visiting the official website if you wish to apply for a credit card through the Kisan Credit Card Yojana. Loans will be made available to farmers under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme.
Kisan Credit Card Telangana
|name of the scheme||Kisan Credit Card Yojana|
|Launched by||Central government|
|Objective||Farmer brothers of the country|
|how much money will you get||3 lakhs|
|KCC Scheme Start Date||August 1998|
|Social class||government scheme|
PM kisan Credit Card Telangana apply
If you live in the state of Bihar and wish to apply for the PM Kisan Credit Card, there are two ways to do so: the first is online, and the second is offline. Below is a description of how to apply for a PM Kisan Credit Card both online and offline.
1. Kisan Credit Card Telangana Online Apply
A loan of Rs 3 lakh is offered through the Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2023 for the crop. Farmers in the nation must apply for a credit card in order to profit from this program, and they must pay a 7 percent interest rate on the loan. We’ll explain how to apply for a credit card under this program in this article.
Step 1: “First, you must visit the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s official website. You will see the website’s home page when you arrive, where you can view details on the PM Kisan Credit Card Scheme.
Step 2: “You can find the option to “Download KCC Form” on this home page. You must select this choice. Clicking will bring up the ‘KCC Application Form PDF’ in front of you where you may download it. can do.
Step 3: “You must complete all the information requested in the application letter after downloading it. After completing all the information, you must include the letter and all other supporting documentation.
Step 4: Next, you must visit the bank where your account was opened to submit your application.
The application will be accepted when the farmers’ data has been verified, and it will then be sent to the bank account branch where the money is disbursed in accordance with the Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme. Within 15 days, those farmers whose applications are approved will receive Kisan Credit Cards. The Deputy Agriculture Director, District Magistrate, and Chief District Manager will oversee the application software in order to make this plan entirely transparent.
2. Kisan Credit Card Telangana Offline Form
If any of the farmer brothers in the state of Bihar are interested in applying for a credit card under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme, they must visit the closest bank office with the relevant paperwork. You must obtain the “Kisan Credit Card Scheme” application form from the bank officer there after visiting the bank. You must complete the application form after getting it and provide all the information requested. You must submit all of your supporting documentation with your completed application form so that bank representatives can verify it. Within a few days of your application being approved, you will receive the “Kisan Credit Card.”
3. Process to apply through bank under Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- You need to start by going to the bank’s well-known website.
- Then the homepage will appear in front of you.
- You must select the ‘Kisan Credit Card Form’ option from the homepage.
- You then need to select “Apply” from the menu.
- The application form will now appear in front of you.
- Your name, mobile number, email address, and other details must be entered in the application form.
- You must then upload all of the necessary paperwork.
- Now you have to click on ‘Submit’ option.
- You will be able to apply for the Kisan Credit Card Scheme in this way.
Banks covered under Kisan Credit Card Scheme in Telangana
The Kisan Credit Card option is offered by practically all banks. Farmers can find out more information about this facility by going to their local bank branch. The following banks issue Kisan Credit Cards.
- Bank of Baroda
- ICICI Bank
- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of India
- HDFC bank
Kisan Credit Card Scheme Telangana Documents Required
- applicant’s aadhar card
- All those farmers can apply for Kisan Credit Card, whether they do agricultural production in their own fields, or do agricultural work in someone else’s fields, or are involved in any type of crop production.
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Farmer must be an Indian resident
- copy of land
- PAN card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Kisan Credit Card Telangana Properties
- The Kisan Credit Card Scheme is available to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana participants.
- To avail this benefit they have to submit an application form to the bank.
- Kisan Credit Card is being re-issued by the government under the Swatantra Bharat Abhiyan.
- Through these credit cards, farmers are provided loans easily and at low interest.
- All those farmers who have made Kisan Credit Card and due to some reason their card has become invalid, then it is easy to reactivate it.
- The validity of Kisan Credit Card is 5 years.
- You can extend your card limit and reactivate invalid cards through the KCC form available on the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Through Kisan Credit Card, borrowers can get loan up to ₹ 300000 at 9% interest.
- A subsidy of 2% is provided by the government on this interest, that is, loans are provided to farmers at only 7% interest.
- If the farmer repays the loan on time, he is provided a rebate of 3%, that is, in this situation the farmer will have to pay only 4% interest.
Kisan Credit Card Telangana benefits
- The primary objectives of this scheme can be taken up by farmers of any country.
- Under Credit Card Scheme Kisan 2023, all the farmers associated under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will get benefit from this scheme.
- Farmers of the country will be allotted a loan of Rs 1 lakh 60 thousand provided by the Central Government through this credit card.
- Farmers who get loans under this scheme will be able to operate their agricultural enterprises in a better way.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to 14 crore farmers of the country.
- To reduce the burden of interest rate for farmers.
- Kisan Credit Card loan can be taken in every bank.
New interest rate of Kisan Credit Card Yojana Telangana
Kisan Credit Card Scheme was started in 1998. Due to Corona epidemic, the government announced a new interest rate on Kisan Credit Card. Under a special initiative, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has distributed more than 25 lakh Kisan Credit Cards to beneficiaries from Chitrakoot district of Uttar Pradesh. For this, more than 2,000 bank branches have been put to work. Under Kisan Credit Card Yojana, an interest rate of 7% per annum will be applied on credit cards. Agricultural insurance for the crop and area can also be obtained through Kisan Credit Card, and interest at the savings bank rate is also given on the amount saved from KCC.
- If the beneficiary repays his loan within a year, he will get 3 percent reduction in interest rate and 2 percent subsidy. This means that farmers will get a total discount of 5 percent.
- If the farmer repays his loan within 1 year, he will have to pay only 2 percent interest up to ₹300000. If you also want to apply under Kisan Credit Card Scheme, then you will have to apply online by visiting the official website related to this scheme.
Official PM KCC Online Form Link Bank Wise
|Bank Name||KCC Loan Official Link|
|State Bank of India||https://sbi.co.in/web/agri-rural/agriculture-banking/crop-loan/kisan-credit-card|
|Punjab National Bank||https://www.pnbindia.in/agricultural-banking.html|
|Bank of Baroda||https://www.bankofbaroda.in/business-banking/rural-and-agri/loans-and-advances/baroda-kisan-credit-card|
|Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank||https://www.bankbazaar.com/sarva-haryana-gramin-bank-kisan-credit-card.html|
|Odisha Gramya Bank||https://www.odishabank.in/KCC|
|Bank of Maharashtra||https://bankofmaharashtra.in/kisan-credit-card|
Kisan Credit Card Telangana Helpline number
If you are a farmer living in the state of Bihar and you face any kind of problem in taking credit card loan under Kisan Credit Card Scheme or after taking the loan, then you can solve your problem by contacting this helpline number 011-24300606. Can resolve.
kisan credit card Yojana Telangana Status Check
The official portal of kisan credit card has been launched. All the information on how to apply for this scheme has also been provided. After applying, you have been given an independent option on this portal to check the status of your application, where you will have to enter your “Application Number”. You have to enter it and click on “Check Status”, the status of your application will appear in front of you.